Restore license

Wolkadaf

Hi. I have change my phone. My old phone was a Samsung now i have a Iphone.
I can restore my saves but i can not restore my license. Do i have to buy the game again? When i try to restore purchase there is a window " Trying to restore a prevlously purchased license. This may take a few minutes." I will be very Happy if you can help me.

VDX_360

Staff member
This sounds like an update / account service issue with the service used to purchase the game (Google Play, Android Market, Steam, etc). You may need to double check your account is synced with the new phone and update per the instructions of the service. Typically done in a moment or two with internet access.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, you need to purchase game again if you want to play it on iOS device.

While you can play game on as many as you want devices if you stay with one platform (and use same account you used to purchase EK on each device), if you switch platform, you have to buy new licence.

This is not limitation posed by author of the game, but limitation posed by each platform owners, i.e. Google (Android) and Apple (iOS). They insist their stores are only theirs and don't want to share profits with competition, no matter what software you use.