'Exotic Ingredients' quest from Frigul

Comini

Has anyone also had any problems with the 'Exotic Ingredients' quest given by Kalis, from Frigul? For me there seem to be some issue with the giant fang drop... I've already farmed it ALOT with the Giant Mambas, and not a single one has droped.. (meanwhile i have already got 11 from the Coral snakes).

Started to wonder if i was really that unlucky or if it's an actual issue?...

Thanks in advance!

VDX_360

Staff member
It's not you... there's a running joke that Mama fangs are the rarest item in the game.

The combination between the Mamba's lower spawn rate and low drop rate for the fang has a few players hunting quite a bit for them. It seems to be a product of just being unlucky rather than a bug in the game as most players seem to get the fangs in a reasonable amount of effort. Best advice, keep at it and they will drop. Well, if they don't, the Mayor of Friguld will buy you you're next rum....

Quest on Wiki:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... Substances

Comini

lmao well, that would make sense! I have in fact, gotten more mirror shards than fangs, after all!

And oh, I'm afraid that won't be possible.. Me and the mayor had a eeerhm... missunderstanding during my staying in Friguld. I appreciate the advice, though! ;) lol

(Also thanks for the fast response) Regards!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I increased the drop rate for next update, similar to the other fang now.