Hirge as companion has minus 1 trait points

RougeRogue

Hi,

As the title says really. I just picked up Hirge as a companion and she had -1 on her trait screen. I wasnt sure if it was just graphical so waited until she leveled up; but her trait points did go to 0 rather 1.

Is it intended?

Cheers

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
is this the first time u picked her?

who was ur previous companion? if any, then how much were his/her points?

-1 or even 0 does not seem to be a logical (expected) status

RougeRogue

Yeah, this is the first time i picked her (after i completed her first quest and met her in new garand)
My companion before was grissenda. i didnt notice her having a minus trait point.

VDX_360

Staff member
Screen shot? This is the first time I've heard of this type of issue. If it's not some really weird once-in-a-lifetime-glitch, it could be a serious issue that needs to be checked out.

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
the points and traits gained by the companion are shared with any of the selected one.
Once u selected hirge, she should have some progress points gained by ur last companion [ as u lose 20% when u play with a companion ]
{please correct me if i m missing something}

since this is a rare case which could be a bug, i would highly recommend to generate a backup file at the current stage, even if u have moved forward.

Hope David [ the game developer ] will respond soon and backup file usually helps him to hunt the cause

VDX_360

Staff member
What makes this weird is 1) It should be impossible to have negative traits, 2) Companions start off with a set base.

Are you using any game modifiers (programs, cheats, software editors?) or anything that would impact the game code? Device details? Version? This is a head scratcher.

RougeRogue

No mods or hacks etc.. running the game as it comes. currently on version 1.0.1030

Ive been away from the game for awhile, so started a new female rogue (normal diff)
Ran through the quest for hirge, when i met her in new garand i noticed the trait was formatted:

Available points:-1

when she levelled up it went to:

Available points:0

Currently Hirge is level 8 with 1 free trait point and her traits are:
Str 2 End 1 Agility 1
Int 1 Awa 0 Per 3

Im using a stock lollipop galaxy note 4

Hope some of that helps.