saved games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Can you explain what you mean with more details?

What you expect that button to do (although, I must say, it looks pretty obvious), what happens actually on your device (what device you have, what Android version...)

Anyway, it more or less works for me, or I didn't noticed what you're trying to say.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Snakeho":2qee9tgj said:
The "Save & Exit"-Button doesn't functionate. This is what you have to know, when you play this game. Sad but true. :|

It works for most players, at least I have no reports on the contrary. Please tell me what happens when you save and exit, and then continue. If it's not resuming properly, tell me what you see if you click on the small yellow folder next to the character slot.

Snakeho

When I push this Button, the game does the exit. I don't see a message that a game was saved.
After that, I will find only a quicksave-game and an autosave-game. But both savegames are old.
Sorry for my bad english. :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you click on the little yellow folder button, there is not a green button on top, that says "continue playing" with the correct save? the quicksave and autosave must be below that one.

Snakeho

Ok, I tried it.
At this time it was successful.
Maybe there was a bugfix. :)
Well done!

ClockworkGhost

I've only ever lost saves when I saved and signed out through the menu system. Every time I've saved at an inn or quicksaved with the button it's been fine.

Snakeho

I nice feature could be, that the button changes in a dungeon, because you can't save there. ;)

GreenSpark

Hello, sorry to take this off subject but I can't seem to find any other way of contacting any one.
I got a new phone a little while ago and when I have gone back onto the game I've lost all my progress and the full game I payed for. I don't know how to get my game progress back. Can anyone help?

p4ran0id

Staff member
1. Don't necro old topics, open a new one pls.

2. Have you ever export the game to cloud save? It does not work automatically, you have to do it manually.

If you have access to the old phone, just export the save file to cloud or to file and transfer it to the new one. If not, we'll, sorry but you have to restart the game

Go to new game - > export and cloud save - > import from cloud

If you have a save the and use the same account, it should work (ios is a different problem BTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.