Few mechanics which are buged/broken

Grim Reaper

Attacks while stunned
Attack somebody started before getting stunned ain't interrupted once stun applies. i tested this few times on both myself and enemies. Therefore i used to get killed by stunned enemies...

Stuns block each other
I am not 100% sure about this 1 since it is kinda hard to check, but ima say it either way so u can check it out... when u stun an enemy which is already stunned secondary stun won't apply, instead stun will last only until first stun's duration last. I think it should check which duration is longer and it should apply a bigger value here...

NPCs in town
they ain't as much bugged, they are kinda broken overall... especially in nivaria, they can block u for good there... so i would suggest to add an option to able to push them unless they r running, in that case they should be able to push u so they can't bug at some places...

Running into something
When u run into something at some points u slide in direction which is closer to ur original moving goal and at some u don't... i noticed that in dungeons areas in which u can slide are really limited and therefore they cause skills like Charge to break and be useless, dealing 0 dmg, and wasting time... Also charge sometimes tend to, when u hit enemy and push them away, deal 0 dmg, and some points where u miss the enemy it does dmg... so i would say physics of charge are kinda fucked up.

Arbeno's Might
This cleric's skill tends to lose flames aura while it is still active and it is randomly coming back... i do not think u supposed to be designed this way... it also tends to come back while it is not active at all...