Frames drop when in combat?

Dawei

I've gone to notice that whenever I'm on my lvl 18 Cleric, while in combat, the text that shows the damage seem to drop in frame. While on my lvl 4 Thief, it runs smoothly without any problems. I know it isn't much but it's somewhat of a pet peeve that I have and I apologize in advance.

Some info: I have an iPhone 7+ that seems to be working just fine. I'm at around Day 500. I am a hoarder (of unique items and gems) so I have tons in the vault if that affects anything.

If anyone has any idea, I am grateful for any feedback! :)

Iury

Translator
I have a similar problem on Android, changing weapons in combat seens to drop the fps hardly

Arthurii

Translator
Iury":4wt02jny said:
I have a similar problem on Android, changing weapons in combat seens to drop the fps hardly
Well I've seen something similar too, but only a few first times when I'm equipping a weapon with different look, so I suggest it's something related to assets... at least for me.

As for damage numbers, it sounds weird and likely because phone have difficulty at printing text somewhere.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think I solved the lag of the floating texts (damage combat, spell names, etc).