Item drops was destined.

Slick24

Is it just me or the item drops from enemies when you die and reencounter them were the same?
Even on rumor bosses, I want to get certain item from them but it just doesn't reset even if I go out and in again to attempt 'reset drop' from those bosses. I just hope that drops from enemies resets or randomly drops instead of getting those items from same enemy again and again( by the way its kinda useful if you get good drops and died then you expect to get it again, but still...).

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
DUHHHH.

the loot is set so restart..... dead..... or reload game is no longer an exploite so if your ment to get a potion you will get a potion.....

Why this is better for all of us... it would be way to easy to get different loot after your dead..... you kill the encounter and you think na crap loot lets die..... gheghe... nop once you encounter the loot is set as it should be even after 1000 times.

At rumor bosses your encounter a new one to get a new change...

VDX_360

Staff member
Slick24":nd9xo5fm said:
....I want to get certain item from them but it just doesn't reset even if I go out and in again to attempt 'reset drop' from those bosses...
Yes, boss drops no longer re-set when a player dies or re-loads, which is to prevent the very exploit you mention.
We count this as a fix!

Slick24

Now I understand, so it was randomly dropped before? I'm missing out.
But boss encounters were limited though, you can't encounter them forever so i guess i need "luck".

Grim Rapper

Slick24":3fvsckue said:
Now I understand, so it was randomly dropped before? I'm missing out.
But boss encounters were limited though, you can't encounter them forever so i guess i need "luck".

If it's a main boss item drop, you won't miss any drop that's supposed to be given to you

As for the rumoured boss, you just need to kill more of them, no biggie (kill kill kill that's the name of the game)

Slick24

So even my level is high, rumor bosses doesn't dissapear unless i constructed the eye of tol and got the crown? Because it happened on my lvl 19 warrior, once my level is high and constructed the eye of tol, no rumor bosses spawns no matter how many times i try every town.

Xen

Loreseeker
At higher levels, the rumor boss spawns become less in occurrence so you need higher Gossip bonus. Just do dungeon runs when there are no rumor boss spawns then eventually they'll respawn, just be patient.

Slick24

Oh thank you, it makes sense now that I need higher gossip for more higher level humor bosses.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You will never get less rumor bosses for leveling up. They'll keep spawning at the same rate.