[FIXED] Caution: Currently Alpha may stop working

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am experimenting with APK Expansion Files, which involves downloading a zip file with the game assets, checking and unpacking its contents, etc. I have to do this because Exiled Kingdoms has been bordering the 50Mb APK limit for a long time now, and I really need to add more sprites, maps and music to the game.

Be warned that, in versions going from .722 to .740, the game may stop working or show weird errors or messages on startup. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks. And this shouldn't last for long, sorry for the inconvenience.

DragonAge

Re: Caution: Currently Alpha may stop working

I suppose you already know, but after updating I get an error that says the app must be closed as soon as I open the game :(

I hope my saved games are OK :(

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Don't worry, nothing will be lost. I just uploaded version 726 which should work fine, please confirm me if that's the case, and in as many devices as you're able to. It won't be available in Google Play until a few hours pass.

DragonAge

For me, seems to be working OK. I got a message from Google Play about the game being "very large" and asking if I only wanted to download via Wifi, said yes. Updated, and everything works same as before.

marcelofg55

Re: [SOLVED] Caution: Currently Alpha may stop working

Version 726 works fine here too, device Moto G (version 720 was crashing).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Thanks to everyone reporting. :)

rodus

Not sure if you're still expecting feedback on this, friend. Runs fine on my end and with music.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

rodus":1r9zn26q said:
Not sure if you're still expecting feedback on this, friend. Runs fine on my end and with music.

I already marked this as solved in the title ;)

Thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.