During loading, tabbing out of the game causes a crash

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Title, not much more to add. Loses the save and we have to start from the last save. Its quite annoying because sometimes ill open a notification and suddenly crash and lose progress. I could just be more careful, and I will, but is it possible to fix it?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just tried with a redmi note 4 and a moto g 1st gen and doesn't crash for me... what device/OS version are you on?

just to make sure we're on the same page, what I tried is getting upper-screen notifications of a whatsapp message while zoning.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":2tr1fssj said:
Just tried with a redmi note 4 and a moto g 1st gen and doesn't crash for me... what device/OS version are you on?

just to make sure we're on the same page, what I tried is getting upper-screen notifications of a whatsapp message while zoning.

Im using the Blu Vivo 6, Android 6.0
And to specify I meant completely leaving the game. ie when loading an area, opening WhatsApp. Notifications work fine but if i click them and leave the game I crash.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hisoka Approves":de4j4zih said:
DavidBVal":de4j4zih said:

Im using the Blu Vivo 6, Android 6.0
And to specify I meant completely leaving the game. ie when loading an area, opening WhatsApp. Notifications work fine but if i click them and leave the game I crash.

It doesn't crash for me, but there's a limit to what I can do in such cases, I am afraid. Android gives you an event call when you switch task, but after some time you're going to be shut down, and it's entirely possible that it happens before the game has time to generate the big savegame data objects and write them to memory.