Tarrasque ate the Undermother? (Dragon instead of Undermother)

VDX_360

Staff member
New play through, most current version of game. A low-level character entered the cave of the Undermother to hunts some bugs and instead of neutral Undermother, there was an aggressive red dragon. After the quick death and continue, Undermother was back. Either the game glitched and swapped out the Undermother or a Red Dragon spawned in the Undermother cave and I just didn't see the Undermother.

That or David has decided to really up the challenge mode....

SirDonkalot

The new Npc traveling system at its finest :p

Since its not your typical location for a rumour boss, or you have the level for it since its a new toon, thats a really random event.

Atleast you werent an ironman :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":1pwhti0i said:
New play through, most current version of game. A low-level character entered the cave of the Undermother to hunts some bugs and instead of neutral Undermother, there was an aggressive red dragon. After the quick death and continue, Undermother was back. Either the game glitched and swapped out the Undermother or a Red Dragon spawned in the Undermother cave and I just didn't see the Undermother.

That or David has decided to really up the challenge mode....

:eek: :?

Definitely a bug, and a new one too. Anyone facing such a weird spawn, please save, export, and send me the file ek.bak

VDX_360

Staff member
On an extra note, the game had distorted graphics on the start-up but seemed okay when the individual game file loaded so might have been just an odd load of the game. Hasn't repeated yet.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmm... I begin to suspect this is merely a graphical glitch, android cache replacing sprites and other files due to a cache corruption after update. It has happened a couple times before.