The Moon Children

derekp

Without spoiling anything, I defeated the enemies and found the missing person (and took the item) prior to meeting the character who assigns you this quest.

Now the quest is my journal, but I can't seem to complete or advance it, even if I visit this person and have the item in my inventory or equipped. I've also waited numerous days and returned to the quest location to see if they enemies have re-spawned, but they have not. I even tried to return the item to the body, but this is also not possible.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Thanks for any advice.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Quest Steps:
Speak with Brother Palver in Nivarian
Head to Iross Highlands
The Werewolf camp is in the South Western part of Iross Highlands
Kill the 3 Werewolf's
Sister Calvin's Holy Symbol is on the corpse in the North part of the camp

If this is not helping..... maybe a reload of a older version left?.... its strange because you cant miss the corpse.....

derekp

Glass Cannon":2085j81e said:
Quest Steps:
Head to Iross Highlands
Kill the 3 Werewolf's

If this is not helping..... maybe a reload of a older version left?.... its strange because you cant miss the corpse.....

I'm hesitant to load an older version because I've since completed a lot more of the game. The spoilered text is exactly what I did, except for the first step where you receive the quest (which I did last). Maybe I'll come back to it later on. Thanks again.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
derekp":13hox9md said:
Glass Cannon":13hox9md said:
Quest Steps:
Head to Iross Highlands
Kill the 3 Werewolf's

I'm hesitant to load an older version because I've since completed a lot more of the game. The spoilered text is exactly what I did, except for the first step where you receive the quest (which I did last). Maybe I'll come back to it later on. Thanks again.

So what i understand is that you gathered the info... looted the body.... killed the werewolfs... and then you retrieved the quest........?

Thats very unlikly because the quest items are there after you get the quest.... not before....

Try force close and restart game... might that not work PM david self and he will help you out.

Because we non can help you out if its a quest staps order bug ( doing the mission in the wrong order ) only david or Alan can help you out then.

GL ;)

0rion79

Guys, do you find right that werewolves provide no loot? Nothing at all, not even fur! Hm.... :((

VDX_360

Staff member
Werewolf fur is more commonly known as "human skin, extra hairy"
But a rare "werewolf fur" drop that can be traded for a "Cloak of the Werewolf" would be an interesting addition.

derekp

:oops:

Just an update - my issue was err, umm, uhhhh......user error.

I seem to have stashed the item retrieved from the quest in a vault, and taken the similarly named Holy Symbol of the Three necklace to the quest-giver. Of course they are very distinctly different items LOL. Once I returned with the proper item, the quest did indeed complete as expected.

Sorry for that.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
thanks for the confirmation, it was very unlikely that anything was bugged here.

VDX_360

Staff member
Thanks for the update! Every once in awhile someone has a quest they can't complete because they forget where they stashed the quest item.