Zilda has disappeared?

Uljan

Hi, I have met Zilda several times with the only basic dialogue option.

now that I spoke to the drunkard in Friguld I'd like to talk to her, but it's been awhile since I last saw her near the docks. I have spent days at the inn, tried to meet her at night or during the day but she is not there.
. Is there a specific time or is it a bug?

VDX_360

Staff member
Either there's a hiccup in the process, or you've already triggered her to re-located to the next place you meet her, in the cave. Check your quest log. Also have you talked to the leader of the town yet?

Uljan

VDX_360":an7xn93q said:
Either there's a hiccup in the process, or you've already triggered her to re-located to the next place you meet her, in the cave. Check your quest log. Also have you talked to the leader of the town yet?

I spoke to the guy in the town hall before triggering the drunkard memories. That guy told me to meet zilda at night near the docks, but I'll have a new look at the town hall and at the cave. Thanks

EnrisGerard

I'm having this issue as well. I remember speaking to her before I even knew of the quest. Now that I need to find her I can't. I went to that cave in Emerald Valley, but there was no one at the red gate.

Any other suggestions?

p4ran0id

Staff member
What does your journal says? There is no one at the red gate, depending on your answer you have to start a dialogue with the door.

Also, remember that she is only at night at the docks. Maybe it's the wrong time.