Rumor Boss "Unknown Area" possible glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwill

Loreseeker
Following the update yesterday I first received the top rumor (though I have visited all of outdoor areas, including the new ones). It originally had 1 day left.

Later, I received the second rumor and when I went to check the log, they both had 6 days left.

I found and defeated the Deadwood Mazdu, and it was the skeletal warlord, but the first rumor remains in my log.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think something is amiss here, this week it's the third time I see a screenshot of two bosses in journal with the same name, maybe "phantom" rumors are appearing. checking.

Can you please go to Continue Game > Export & Cloud, export to file and then email the file ek.bak to me? to email me just tap on the red support button on main menu.

If someone else reading this has similar journal behavior with bosses, the file will be welcome.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
yes please. In the email remember to tell me which character and which boss. Thanks in advance.

Atomos

I had one rumor boss in unknown location too. It was a Red dragon in Gorx lair where the Fire Drake should be. I hope it helps.

Edit@down: nope, it was about a week ago before the patch. The bug could be related to a specific location though.

Edit2: actually it was on 10th of august. I just took a look on the screenshot.

Sounkeng

Atomos":2tc3ftbz said:
I had one rumor boss in unknown location too. It was a Red dragon in Gorx lair where the Fire Drake should be. I hope it helps.

Is that with the newest update installed?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Before I check any files, try updating to latest version and see if the problem persists.

Taurossilva

Im having the same issues. Same boss(lich). First it was in Eastern Mercia, then i go to a tavern and get "unknown location". I have version 1.0.1030. Is that the latest version?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Taurossilva":4q9x1pl9 said:
Im having the same issues. Same boss(lich). First it was in Eastern Mercia, then i go to a tavern and get "unknown location". I have version 1.0.1030. Is that the latest version?

yes, it is the latest. Please if you can, send me an ek.bak file with the quest active.

Taurossilva

I forgot to back up the game and now the quest is over. If it shows up again, I'll have to remember o back it up and send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.