Transferability of saves

WF1371

Been playing off and on for a while now. Recently got a new job where travel along. Am trying to transfer saves from original device to a new one and nothing seems to be available from the new device. I paid for the full access on the original device but nothing shows on the new one. Do I need to buy in again to have access to my previous saves?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
In android you have to restore your purchase. So, you don't need to buy new licence, just restore it on new device.

I don't know how this works on iOS (you didn't mentioned on what device you play).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
License and saved games are separate things.

Your license is tied to your google account and you'll never lose it. Go to Main Menu > Store and it should say you have the Full license every time you play on a device and use the same google account. If it is not detected, it might be because you have more than one account; try to remove the other accounts temporarily.

Saved games are files stored on your device. You can export them using the options in Continue Game > Export & Cloud. You can save them to the cloud, or to a file. If you don't use any of these methods, uninstalling will erase your saved games.

vo1d

DavidBVal":1h1plhnm said:
Saved games are files stored on your device.
Is there a way to remove save/clean up slot? I know I can overwrite it, or remove all saves in a batch (by un-installing the game), but I can't find 'delete' button on a save slot itself.

Sorry for posting in this thread, I just don't want to create an extra one for such a minor thing...

ZeroesHero

vo1d":2re4yidm said:
Is there a way to remove save/clean up slot? I know I can overwrite it, or remove all saves in a batch (by un-installing the game), but I can't find 'delete' button on a save slot itself.

No delete button. You can overwrite with an iron man mode game and die, which would clear the save spot.

WF1371

Alright. So I've tried to restore my purchase but the process has been running for 4 days now. Any ideas?