technical issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny606

hi.
i realized that since the last update has been introduced - the game is less stable.
1. game sometimes turns off when changing the area.
2. attack innertia - my actions are less precise now, sometimes after killing enemy my charecter still attacks the air one or two times which allows another enemys attack me with impunity.
3. movement innertia - it is harder to stop my character in destination point. this results in missing first hit during battle, sometimes i have to walk around enemy for some time to get him while of course i im being attacked.
4. unwanted movement (or "battle escape mode" as i call this activity) - when getting close to enemy and instantly push attack button - my character starts... to run away; to the right always, instead of attack. i have to stop movement first and then use attack button which obviously let my enemy attack me first. this unexpective action is most irritating from aboves and lasts not only from last update. as the 'escape' is always to the right corner (NE direction) i don't think that has been introduced to the game code intentionally.
in comparison - i can do another actions when moving, like save game, look into equipment, show the map, etc. only attack fails. it doesn't work when there is no enemy nearby, then attack action automatically stops character to attack the air.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
So many things failing at the same time sound like a problem with the app cache on android, have you tried to restart your device?

johnny606

Dear David.
First three problems disappear after cooling the device ;) i just simply played too much time with the battery charger switched on and everything got too warm. now it's ok, sorry for disturbing.
but last problem 'ecsaping character' repeats regardless the working conditions and game version.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
johnny606":tvgxjeeu said:
but last problem 'ecsaping character' repeats regardless the working conditions and game version.

I recently bought Teclast T10 tablet, which is plagued with ghost touch issues. What you report looks like that.

Can you check if it is not problem with your device? To check, you need to turn in developers options option to show where device see your touches.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Also, if you have attached a protector to the screen, it might be confusing the touches. Still I advise a reboot, or even a reinstall of the game (after exporting to a file)

Xen

Loreseeker
It simply need to exit the game, use the phone's clean up and then open again, it also happens to my phone sometimes.

VDX_360

Staff member
Moved to support---seems self-resolved but worth filing away in case other users have issues.

johnny606

dear all.
at the end of january i changed my old Samsung grand prime to some new xiaomi device. the problem had disappeared.
note: both devices were equipped with protecting glass/foil
thanks for all for being interested!
B/R

VDX_360

Staff member
Thanks for the update. Since the matter appears resolved, locking thread. Any similar issues should be posted under a new thread (and if useful, reference this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.