It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:02 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:02 pm 
Loreseeker

It doesn't give any bonuses when I kill any enemy. Also I think that massive criticals is bugged, but maybe I don't understand how it works, it rarely kills enemies by itself, talking 1 in ~50 mobs, when it should give a 50% chance to straight up kill non boss and miniboss mobs at rank 3.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:27 pm 

Hmm... does Bloodlust only give a bonus to MELEE damage? Looking over skill details on wiki and not clear on that point so it seems it should give a bonus?
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =Bloodlust

Massive Critical gives a chance to instant kill enemies WHEN AN CRITICAL HIT OCCURS, not with each hit (which is a point sometimes confused by players, even myself when I first played)). Thus if you have a 10% critical hit chance and a 50% instant kill chance with each critical hit, you expect a critical hit every 10 blows and an instant kill blow every 20 blows, on average. So if you're using a 4% critical hit weapon, you'd expect a critical hit every 25 blows and an instant kill every 50 blows.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... _Criticals

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:07 pm 
Loreseeker

Oh so that's how it worked, thanks for clarifying it for me! As for bloodlust, can someone test if it works with a bow? It does work if I kill an enemy with a mele weapon, I just wonder if it's a bug/oversight or working as intended.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm 

From my memory, which can be off, Bloodlust is a melee skill so it would make sense bows and mage range attacks wouldn't work.

But if it only applies to melee attacks, than it seems rather odd for a mage to learn it at all (are you really going to run around as a mage with a dagger that much?).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:53 pm 
Loreseeker

Well if that's the case the description should clarify it only working on mele last hits, like this :

“A battle trance that sharpens your focus and makes you unstoppable. enhances your armor and damage when landing a killing blow with a melee weapon. Adds bonuses for 6 seconds after killing an enemy (non-cumulative).”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:37 pm 

I agree that IF that is the case, the wording could be better. Still waiting for someone to confirm either way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:39 pm 

Most recent bit is that Bloodlust is a skill that was never meant for mages, which is why it's not working with mages. The hiccup is mages being able to learn it. Similar issue happened with a past update when a guild-only skill was obtainable by everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:59 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Indeed it is a melee only skill, and should not be learnable with mages and have a better description. Noted.