No bosses anymore.

CristianoR

Well the bosses are not born anymore. The first time I defeated them with difficulty. Now that my warrior is stronger. I do not see any boss anymore, and I've been to all the bars in the game. listening to reports spending money and time and nothing boss. David, what I like the game the most is defeating bosses. :cry:

Gruumth

Almost everything is in order with bosses from the tavern.
But there is one moment and he is sad: when receiving a hearing in a tavern that leads to "IrosHigh", the boss does not appear there.
As an example: giant Chieftain Dugguth Bone-eater. Instead it comes a simple giant giant with a diamond in his pocket. When he dies, the boss does not count.

In original:
У меня с боссами из таверны почти всё в порядке.
Но есть один момент и он печален: при получении слуха в таверне, который приводит в "IrosHigh", то босс не появляется там.
Как пример: гигант Chieftain Dugguth Bone-eater. Вместо него приходит простой великан гигант с алмазом в кармане. Когда он умирает, то босс не засчитывается.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Bosses will keep coming, just keep playing. One should spawn every half an hour of real time gameplay, but sleeping at the inn does not work towards spawnign bosses, you must really play the game. Bosses are supposed to be uncommon, not something you can "farm".

Yes there are a few bugs with reporting the wrong location for a boss at Iross Highlands. It will be fixed on next update.

Riktor

DavidBVal":2yk6oj9v said:
Yes there are a few bugs with reporting the wrong location for a boss at Iross Highlands. It will be fixed on next update.

Hi David. I must unfortunately also report a similar problem with Nilorth cave. I'm currently looking for a rumour Lich that is supposedly in there, but doesn't seem to be spawning at all. I've had inn sleeps and returned to no avail - still with 3 days left on my rumour.

As a side note, the 'mad master' constantly respawns and always drops 3 small gems. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Kuratha

Staff member
Hmmm, I can't remember ever having had a rumor mentioning Nilorth Cave.
I've battled Liches in: The Mausoleum, Deepsands Cave, Bloodpaw Cave, several other tombs.

It's my first time hearing of the Mad Master and crew re-spawning as well...o_O

-David will probably want to know what version you're on and to send him a copy of your data (if he can't repeat this). Standby~

azd

I faced this problem too,I played game for like 2 hours (real time) and there was no rumor, checked all taverns in game so in the end I went to rhoneis tavern checked there then travelled by boat to Kingsbridge to listen to the rumours...I spent almost 40 days(game time)drinking and travelling between these two areas after that I got a rumour about a dragon in cave of echoes.after killing the dragon rumour function became normal.