It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 pm 

I would be willing to help for English-French translation. Are any of the languages complete? This thread doesn't state what progress has been done. (Even though I'm a native French speaker, my phone is in English)

Depending on my progress with learning Japanese, I could eventually help with that too if the translation is attempted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 am 

EK Translator: Portuguese
Hi all - I'm being absent for a long, long time. Real life, you know.

Back now for a little "unreality", I've seen Mage is up and runing! Yeah! Time to trash my rusty save games (Bye, my good 21 level Archer... buahhhhhh).

But for the topic sake: I've read in the changelog that Portuguese translation is complete... Well, I don't want to be the party-spoiler, but I fear it's not. Completion means 100%, you know... But I notice the dialogue with Riella is still not translated (Riella is the caged girl in Nayau Tomb, the third missed person needed to complete the quest "Forgotten Lore").
I don't know if there is something else to be translated, I am still at level 6 with my new Mage character. I will let you guys know if I find something else.
Anyway, good job, guys! This comunity rocks! And this game is the best mobile game ever!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:48 am 
EK Developer, Admin

pedrinho wrote:
Hi all - I'm being absent for a long, long time. Real life, you know.

Back now for a little "unreality", I've seen Mage is up and runing! Yeah! Time to trash my rusty save games (Bye, my good 21 level Archer... buahhhhhh).

But for the topic sake: I've read in the changelog that Portuguese translation is complete... Well, I don't want to be the party-spoiler, but I fear it's not. Completion means 100%, you know... But I notice the dialogue with Riella is still not translated (Riella is the caged girl in Nayau Tomb, the third missed person needed to complete the quest "Forgotten Lore").
I don't know if there is something else to be translated, I am still at level 6 with my new Mage character. I will let you guys know if I find something else.
Anyway, good job, guys! This comunity rocks! And this game is the best mobile game ever!

Welcome back! :)

Probably it is a misplaced file, if you notice anything like that please report it in the specific thread in support subforum created for languages issues, because translation is really 100% done. I'll check what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:24 pm 

Hi! Related question-- Would you be interested in having someone with professional-level editing skill go over the current English text for the occasional language use issue?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:44 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

VikingOfAnarchy wrote:
Hi! Related question-- Would you be interested in having someone with professional-level editing skill go over the current English text for the occasional language use issue?

There is a thread for notifying problems with the game text in the support forum, your corrections/reports are more than welcome!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15032

If you mean doing it directly on the game files, maybe I could set it up as well in the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:28 pm 

Howdy! Thanks. I'll check that thread out. I'm more than happy to do it with the files as well, as long as that makes things easier, not harder, for you to manage.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:53 pm 

Hi

Turkish translation is tottaly incomprehensible. Its look like auto translated with google translate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:38 pm 

Ok i some leveled up, try again turkish language and it looks like ok.. But story in intro, some menu translations and a few first dialogs inconprehemsible. in city npc and quest dialogs correct now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:44 am 

Hello. I want to help with translating Exiled Kingdoms for russian language. I know english well and can translate texts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm 

I’m a Chinese
I’d like to help
My email address is
[email protected]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next