EK Translation - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wariamu

I would be willing to help for English-French translation. Are any of the languages complete? This thread doesn't state what progress has been done. (Even though I'm a native French speaker, my phone is in English)

Depending on my progress with learning Japanese, I could eventually help with that too if the translation is attempted.

pedrinho

Translator
Hi all - I'm being absent for a long, long time. Real life, you know.

Back now for a little "unreality", I've seen Mage is up and runing! Yeah! Time to trash my rusty save games (Bye, my good 21 level Archer... buahhhhhh).

But for the topic sake: I've read in the changelog that Portuguese translation is complete... Well, I don't want to be the party-spoiler, but I fear it's not. Completion means 100%, you know... But I notice the dialogue with Riella is still not translated (Riella is the caged girl in Nayau Tomb, the third missed person needed to complete the quest "Forgotten Lore").
I don't know if there is something else to be translated, I am still at level 6 with my new Mage character. I will let you guys know if I find something else.
Anyway, good job, guys! This comunity rocks! And this game is the best mobile game ever!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
pedrinho":3l1torwh said:
Hi all - I'm being absent for a long, long time. Real life, you know.

Back now for a little "unreality", I've seen Mage is up and runing! Yeah! Time to trash my rusty save games (Bye, my good 21 level Archer... buahhhhhh).

But for the topic sake: I've read in the changelog that Portuguese translation is complete... Well, I don't want to be the party-spoiler, but I fear it's not. Completion means 100%, you know... But I notice the dialogue with Riella is still not translated (Riella is the caged girl in Nayau Tomb, the third missed person needed to complete the quest "Forgotten Lore").
I don't know if there is something else to be translated, I am still at level 6 with my new Mage character. I will let you guys know if I find something else.
Anyway, good job, guys! This comunity rocks! And this game is the best mobile game ever!

Welcome back! :)

Probably it is a misplaced file, if you notice anything like that please report it in the specific thread in support subforum created for languages issues, because translation is really 100% done. I'll check what happened.

VikingOfAnarchy

Hi! Related question-- Would you be interested in having someone with professional-level editing skill go over the current English text for the occasional language use issue?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VikingOfAnarchy":3qcdx4hc said:
Hi! Related question-- Would you be interested in having someone with professional-level editing skill go over the current English text for the occasional language use issue?

There is a thread for notifying problems with the game text in the support forum, your corrections/reports are more than welcome!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15032

If you mean doing it directly on the game files, maybe I could set it up as well in the future.

VikingOfAnarchy

Howdy! Thanks. I'll check that thread out. I'm more than happy to do it with the files as well, as long as that makes things easier, not harder, for you to manage.

Gedte

Hi

Turkish translation is tottaly incomprehensible. Its look like auto translated with google translate.

Gedte

Ok i some leveled up, try again turkish language and it looks like ok.. But story in intro, some menu translations and a few first dialogs inconprehemsible. in city npc and quest dialogs correct now.

Alan_Galtar

Hello. I want to help with translating Exiled Kingdoms for russian language. I know english well and can translate texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.