Mistakes were made (Lost in a good book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob

Hi everyone,

I completed the quest "Lost in a good book" the "friendly" way by not killing the giants. After I gave them the winter rations I got a bunch of XP and my journal got updated so I figured I finished the quest and I left.
A few in-game days later I noticed the journal entry for "lost in a good book" is still there, telling me to speak to Suildar. I returned to the Wyvern mountains location where Suildar & the giants used to be, but unsurprisingly they were all gone.

Is there still a way to complete the quest or am i screwed?

Don Desini

Loreseeker
There is currently a bug where if you leave the map before talking to sulidar he just disappears. Making the quest uncompleteable. It's being fixed for the next update. For now all you could do would be load from an earlier save. I know because this happneed to me. I accidentally recalled before speaking to sulidar. I had to reload.

jcschaser

I'm confused. I found Sulidar dead behind the giants and they just kept saying they were hungree. I also posses off the Golden hand so they weren't any help. Am I missing something or is this an actual bug in the game?

MurdahPANTS

Please help!!! I am in the same boat. When I finally found sulidar and the Giants he was just a corpse. I loaded the area autosave and ran straight to him, still he was dead. I would very much like to finish this quest.

p4ran0id

Staff member
1. Stop necro! Answering to a topic, which is over a year ago doesn't make any sense, there were several updates since then and it's not the same game anymore!

2. Could it be, that you accidentally killed him before or something similar? They don't attack on their own!

I'm going to close that topic. But please feel free to open a new one if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.