I love this game even if it's just Alpha

TimothySach

I just wanted to say that I'm having a lot of fun. I've played already for 2 weeks, probably an hour each day or a little less, and now I feel that probably I've done all the quests and visited all areas, and probably will stop testing for a while until you add more.

But this is already a great RPG, better "finished" and with more things to do than many other games out there. Just add some magic and explosions, and more maps and monsters and it's going to be awesome. Some screens are a bit rough, like the place where you get the quests. Also, stacking items, and make easier to save game. But really, no big deal.

Keep up the good work.

Tim

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks folks, It's always reassuring for me, after a year of development, to listen that this game is actually fun to play!

But there's still a long way to go. Not only the missing stuff like mages, and crafting: many things will see improvements or even full revamps. And 80% of the content is still not written.

KimPera

The game is fun, but also has a lot of potential of being great if you keep making it bigger without sacrificing detail. I am enjoying learning about the setting, and about the characters too.
I'm not playing much anymore because I think I did all the quests already (level 6 or 7) but once another big version is out, I'll be back.

Keep up the good work :)

Igna_da

As a long-time RPG player, I can say this game is on the right track. There's some things I'd like changed (I like better turn-based games, and focusing on rules instead of action) but overall it's very good.

Kennnethor

Very fun game. Still level 4 here, because I don't have much time and I die often, but so far I like it.

rodus

This game has the flavor of old-school roleplaying games, I'm happy to see that not all RPG nowadays are the same nonsensical trash. Fun gameplay, nice dialogues and a good pace. Maybe a bit steep in the beginning, but that adds to the feeling of accomplishment later.

I tried it a month ago, and tested with both a Rogue and a Warrior up to level 7. Had a lot of fun. Maybe, to critizise something: from level 5+ I stopped dying, the game felt much easier. But likely you added stronger monsters by now.

I really wish the developer good luck!

Positron68

It has me really hooked, the action is fun, and the story looks like will develop in an interesting direction. Makes my train trips more interesting than they've been in a while :)

PS: if you manage to make it work as coop-multiplayer, it will absolutely rock.

Javierkt

The problem with the game is it's too short, I tested it full in just a weekend... is good game bt needs some boss fights, needs magic, needs... etc. Alfa is still not "a game".