Honor Among Thieves Quest

Cainus

Long time ago, even not that far just before the last updates. I killed the Rolf Ehrar.. So i cant get the quest but this isnt my problem, problem is i need 2nd Key of red door at royal crypt..Is there a still way to get key ?
If i cant, this isnt fair for the decision i give long time ago..

Seriously i need help about it.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Ohh why the hell do you kill people.... :lol: :D i done second key already and its a pain in the ass if you NOT paralize resist...... Use sun icon items.....

Srry bro i don't know if theres a way ( i think there is because your probely not the only one...)

romulomazz

I dont know why, but i always let him go, all characters.
But, probably a quest that allow that, its in the way.

Cainus

You are right Glassy, why i killed the... :(
David you should do something about it, or murderers will never open that door or this is punishment for murderers. Hehe

Geb

Sometimes it's the only way to protect others; when there's no option to get the dirtbag imprisoned.

bdoggg

Loreseeker
I killed him when I was playing my rogue(seemed like the rogue thing to do since the jerk set me up) and I was able to find the dropped jewels, but I can't interact with the thugs or get the quest, at least not yet. I am going to keep doing the other quests and see what pops up.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I will add an alternate way to get the key, or an equivalent reward. However it won't happen on next update.

tigerjuggler

I thought it worth sharing that i have found the bag of gems that were thrown into the river.
in the area north of freetown (Nekhar Valley), walk north east to the river and behind the last tree. You need agility 4 to get it.

Jay73313

Have you come up with another way to get Ruby key 2? I can't find Rolf, and have no idea what happened to him. I'm trying to get the Composite Bow, but I'm kinda dead in the water right now as I have no way (that I know of) to obtain Ruby Key 2.

Archer Rouge lvl 15

VDX_360

Staff member
See Wiki for where Rolf might be. Depending on where you are in game. At first he's by Kingsbridge for Don't Shoot the Messenger (to give you the quest than afterwards when you confront him for setting up an ambush) and than he's hiding inside the Thieves Guild in Freetown.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... Rolf_Ehrar

Also, this is a bit of an old thread but I can see why it's relevant to your question.