It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1114 Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:45 pm 
Loreseeker

KainMasta wrote:
Quote:
You're still okay. Barfat and his buddies within NG are a separate group of thugs.

Wow, that's nice to hear :D Many thanks! I got another couple of questions if you don't mind:

-is there any section in this forum that can help me finding special items as like as the fire salt or the living ice? (Wich monster drops it, for example)

-
[+] SPOILER
-During the quest in the forsaken's dungeon in New Garand I've... kinda forgot to set Adaon free xD (I still got the key). Do I lost something important?

Regarding spoiler question
[+] SPOILER
Yes. You have lost the chance to recruit Ad as a Rogue companion. He has a quest tied to his presence, so you lost out on that quest as well. Developer has mentioned that Ad may make a later appearance if unsaved, so your choices are load an old save and replay to make sure you get him, or wait until he 'possibly' comes back

Trinity lvl 12 Rogue (1h assassin)
Roland lvl 14 Cleric

"Sir Shanks Contest #3 I Spy With My 2d Eye Winner"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 am 

Checked the wiki page, it was really helpful! Hope it will be complete soon! Many thanks!

@Feldon:
[+] SPOILER
Ouch! I knew I was missing something...well, the quest is already too far, and I rather prefer hangin' around with sweety ladies that take care of my wounds, as Hilge :D I can only trust in a future upgrade where Adaon comes back to who left him rotting in the jail :P Anyway, this will be useful when I'll start another pg (my first, the current, is a warrior), so thanks for the infos!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:54 pm 

I was wondering if anyone's made a basic guide recommending character level ranges for the various regions and dungeons currently in the game? I know part of the fun is exploring and finding out for yourself, but sometimes it helps to sort of plan one's progression in terms of locations to focus on before moving on. I know I wasn't that sure where to go after I'd pretty much finished the Fort Assault at level 9.

Obviously the game is evolving and new content being constantly updated, but a simple list of which areas/dungeons are most suitable for a certain level range would be helpful, I think. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:41 am 

Please help, I'm so confused and can't find anything on the internet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:57 am 

What do you need help with, Sir Allen?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:41 am 
EK Developer, Admin

ZoriahNZ wrote:
I was wondering if anyone's made a basic guide recommending character level ranges for the various regions and dungeons currently in the game? I know part of the fun is exploring and finding out for yourself, but sometimes it helps to sort of plan one's progression in terms of locations to focus on before moving on. I know I wasn't that sure where to go after I'd pretty much finished the Fort Assault at level 9.

Obviously the game is evolving and new content being constantly updated, but a simple list of which areas/dungeons are most suitable for a certain level range would be helpful, I think. :)

MikeB did this excellent map: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... llenge_Map

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm 

Thank you so much! :D This is exactly what I was hoping for.

Many thanks to MikeB!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:19 pm 

I have been playing the game as a warrioron Hard mode. Lovingthe game so fsr.

I have read on here that I can buff and add skills and equipment to my companion. This is a revelation to me! I canno however find his portrait on any of the screens. Would someone be so kind as to provide more detailed instructions or even a screenshot? Thanks,

Attachments:
File comment: Not here
tmp_11615-Screenshot_2016-12-03-17-31-181857661216.png
tmp_11615-Screenshot_2016-12-03-17-31-181857661216.png [ 409.18 KiB | Viewed 1210 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:09 pm 

babalu wrote:
I have been playing the game as a warrioron Hard mode. Lovingthe game so fsr.

I have read on here that I can buff and add skills and equipment to my companion. This is a revelation to me! I canno however find his portrait on any of the screens. Would someone be so kind as to provide more detailed instructions or even a screenshot? Thanks,

Your "companion" is a mercenary. You can't do that for a mercenary.

There are 3 companions in the game. Griselda, Aedon, Hirge. You get them by completing a quest for them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:59 pm 

Hey posting here don't want to open a new thread. Currently level 12 warrior build 5str 2 end 3 agi skills resilience 2 two handed mastery 3 cleave charge whirlwind 1. Gear legion hat and chest rest is normal plate I have signet ring and oasis ring weapons I have greataxe of the falling stars and sword of shock. Companion is hirge with the best gear I could buy for her, did not respect her yet but she has max heal 2 stun proc and 1 armor, she can cast 3 heals with her current mana but she is squishy.
Difficulty ironman.
I am a bit stuck as I don't know what to do next. I am avoiding every dungeon with floor effects after losing another character to them. That means no irazur tomb and no a key to the past to progress story. I want to get hirge the blessed plate but I can't because of irazur tomb (mummy poison is bugged aswell). So far I can farm: minotaur maze but it seems slow because of traps (100dmg spike traps seems a bit too much) ursans which are very good in fact I leveled from 8 in here because of the incredible gold that you can get and relatively risk free, iron valley with first 2 rooms in the dungeon is good aswell but less than ursans because of the low quality loot, nekhar valley is hard because decurions are evil.
I have also been doing rumor bosses almost dying to a manticore but they just seem to not be worth the time/risk investment, as the loot is very poor (if something drops,4 out of 6 did not drop anything) but I must say good xp.
Town Hall quests in versilia are just too boring because they don't change from level 6, it's always the same place, town hall quests in mercia are too difficult because decurions and especially the spawn in trollfens are generally too slow to get to because they are behind 15 trolls. Which don't seem to be worth farming because they don't drop a lot, and their loot table is poor beside the mace which sells for good. Although money right now is not a problem and I could do with not earning much.
Only big quest doable should be Web of terror but I'll wait a bit more.
Seeking advice as to what to do next because I feel like If I spend 2 more hours doing ursans I will just start a character on normal.
Thanks a lot!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1114 Next