It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1014 Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:44 pm 

If I had completed the "save the actor" quest successfully in the beginning of the game. Would I still be able to go to that island by giving the old seaman booze ? Or was that just a one time thing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:32 pm 

I think so but let me check to be sure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:37 pm 

Confirmed yes just buy more booze from Leonato and bring to the boatman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:45 am 

The npc that let you reset traits and skills, ask for more gold each time you reset those? I just reseted it once for 2k and now ask me for 6k, anyone knows how much it cost later?

Normal Mode
Briona Borntokill Warrior lvl13
Xiayu Doombringer Cleric lvl15
Viretla Borntohide Rogue lvl10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:10 am 
Loreseeker

Frannyta wrote:
The npc that let you reset traits and skills, ask for more gold each time you reset those? I just reseted it once for 2k and now ask me for 6k, anyone knows how much it cost later?

Yeah. Cost rises w each reset. Haven't yet found a cap but it can get costly quick.

Couple of solutions:
1. Save before you reset so you can play around, figure out what you like, load your save and only have to reset the one 'final' time.
2. On the next test release, see if there space to sign up. As a tester during the test versions (and only during test versions), the reset fee is a standard 1 gold. While this increases the counter when cost return to normal in the public release, you can save a bunch just resetting during testing.

Trinity lvl 12 Rogue (1h assassin)
Roland lvl 14 Cleric

"Sir Shanks Contest #3 I Spy With My 2d Eye Winner"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 pm 

feldon wrote:
Frannyta wrote:

Yeah. Cost rises w each reset. Haven't yet found a cap but it can get costly quick.

Couple of solutions:
1. Save before you reset so you can play around, figure out what you like, load your save and only have to reset the one 'final' time.
2. On the next test release, see if there space to sign up. As a tester during the test versions (and only during test versions), the reset fee is a standard 1 gold. While this increases the counter when cost return to normal in the public release, you can save a bunch just resetting during testing.

Thanks for that info, its a really great idea to save and try the new one...

Normal Mode
Briona Borntokill Warrior lvl13
Xiayu Doombringer Cleric lvl15
Viretla Borntohide Rogue lvl10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 am 

Hi everyone!! I got an awful doubt about the quest "smugglers in the night": I fear I've smashed the rascals in New Garand's docks before i found the png that gave me the quest, and now I cant complete it because they wont come back (I already have searched a lot). Could it be possibile? Thanks a lot, please help me master this wonderful game! :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:25 pm 
Loreseeker

KainMasta wrote:
Hi everyone!! I got an awful doubt about the quest "smugglers in the night": I fear I've smashed the rascals in New Garand's docks before i found the png that gave me the quest, and now I cant complete it because they wont come back (I already have searched a lot). Could it be possibile? Thanks a lot, please help me master this wonderful game! :D

You're still okay. Barfat and his buddies within NG are a separate group of thugs.

Quest resolution
[+] SPOILER
Rodo and his men can be found in the Northern Inori in the SE part along the water. You will need to explore the area at night (after 10pm)

Trinity lvl 12 Rogue (1h assassin)
Roland lvl 14 Cleric

"Sir Shanks Contest #3 I Spy With My 2d Eye Winner"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 am 

Quote:
You're still okay. Barfat and his buddies within NG are a separate group of thugs.

Wow, that's nice to hear :D Many thanks! I got another couple of questions if you don't mind:

-is there any section in this forum that can help me finding special items as like as the fire salt or the living ice? (Wich monster drops it, for example)

-
[+] SPOILER
-During the quest in the forsaken's dungeon in New Garand I've... kinda forgot to set Adaon free xD (I still got the key). Do I lost something important?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 am 

KainMasta wrote:
Quote:

Wow, that's nice to hear :D Many thanks! I got another couple of questions if you don't mind:

-is there any section in this forum that can help me finding special items as like as the fire salt or the living ice? (Wich monster drops it, for example)

-
[+] SPOILER
-During the quest in the forsaken's dungeon in New Garand I've... kinda forgot to set Adaon free xD (I still got the key). Do I lost something important?

As for finding special items, we have our wiki, which tells you a lot about the game. Fire salts are dropped by a couple monsters, the easiest of which is the Imp found in the fiery area of first cave by the town you started in (Lannegar).

As for Living Ice, it's Here

And luckily both of those items, and several others can be bought from a wandering alchemist. You'll eventually run into one in your travels.

Epic Build: Blood Thirster

High Level Builds

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1014 Next