The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiliX

Just wanted to say I love the game! Liked the look of it so much, I paid for the full game before even playing it.
Thank you for bringing us 'Old Timers' a game with such a Classic feel. Making me the long weekend sessions of 2nd Ed AD&D :D

XiliX

Has anyone had trouble getting the fungus in the Bandit Hideout for the Gathering Ingredients Quest? Read the Wiki, so I know I am in the correct location, but I am not getting an option to loot the Fungus. Have tried moving all around the area .
Thx

feldon

Loreseeker
XiliX":3jio9cyx said:
Has anyone had trouble getting the fungus in the Bandit Hideout for the Gathering Ingredients Quest? Read the Wiki, so I know I am in the correct location, but I am not getting an option to loot the Fungus. Have tried moving all around the area .
Thx
Check this thread. Similar issue. Good luck.

XiliX

Thank you for that link. I did find the fungus after 2 more runs in to the bandit hideout, but as luck would have it, game shut off due to an incoming call. When I reloaded the game, the fungus was not in my bag. I am now up to 10 re-runs in to the bandit hideout with no fungus spawn. :(

chrisca

Sometimes,when i travel around Varsilia,i find a knight that wants to fight me,and when i let him to run away i recieve +4 rep.
My question is: If i kill him,what do i get?(rep,loot,money...)

XiliX

I have always chosen the Rep when I find him. Don't know which is the Best strategy though.

XiliX

Started a game on Normal with a Cleric... WOW is it hard!!
I'm level 5 & still can not complete the Firedancer or hireling quest!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
XiliX":g2t45bre said:
Started a game on Normal with a Cleric... WOW is it hard!!
I'm level 5 & still can not complete the Firedancer or hireling quest!

Hard compared to what class and difficulty?

Status
Not open for further replies.