The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonborn

DavidBVal":3shjv0tt said:
XiliX":3shjv0tt said:
Started a game on Normal with a Cleric... WOW is it hard!!
I'm level 5 & still can not complete the Firedancer or hireling quest!

Hard compared to what class and difficulty?

Maybe it's hard because he gets limited skills... :D

XiliX

In some respects, Cleric is easier because of Healing & bonuses against Undead. But, in terms of DPS, naturally, he falls short compared to Warrior.

The problem I am having with the hireling quest is not being able to find the secret door to get her ring. I know where the door is from previously completing the quest on my Warrior, but, even using a Scroll of Detection, my Cleric can't find it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
XiliX":3oaazfae said:
In some respects, Cleric is easier because of Healing & bonuses against Undead. But, in terms of DPS, naturally, he falls short compared to Warrior.

The problem I am having with the hireling quest is not being able to find the secret door to get her ring. I know where the door is from previously completing the quest on my Warrior, but, even using a Scroll of Detection, my Cleric can't find it.

It is not behind a secret door at all... http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.ph ... %27s_Honor

XiliX

Lol, yeah I realized that & yes, completed the quest.
Still irritating that with an 80% chance to find the door, it won't appear. :|

XiliX

Sir ShanksAlot":3l6zgpfr said:
Looks like the help hub is helpful!

Yes it is!

Which reminds me, I discover a nasty trick today!
Since your Follower technically can't die, give her a 2H Wep, Whirlwind & the Fury skill. Let her stay wounded as much as possible & she will lay waste to mobs for you. :twisted:

Sir ShanksAlot

XiliX":2fvyyrc4 said:
Sir ShanksAlot":2fvyyrc4 said:
Looks like the help hub is helpful!

Yes it is!

Which reminds me, I discover a nasty trick today!
Since your Follower technically can't die, give her a 2H Wep, Whirlwind & the Fury skill. Let her stay wounded as much as possible & she will lay waste to mobs for you. :twisted:

That is actually a really good strategy ! just be mindful, some bosses hit quite hard especially if they shoot arrows.

Shanks

feldon

Loreseeker
Also, it has been said this strategy will eventually be nerfed, as companions will have limited deaths before having to 'recover' away from you. Mechanics of this unclear, but for now, Companions+Fury+Trap plow are very useful

Mr.Suspense

Loreseeker
yes, this unlimited deaths will be nerfed when the houses have been implemented, until then enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.