The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feldon

Loreseeker
Kody101":1dh2c0g5 said:
feldon":1dh2c0g5 said:
Nobane":1dh2c0g5 said:
Where is the new quest in Freetown? I can't find it
Head to the castle in the north. To the right, you will see a man standing off to the side/
ok so i found it now were the heck am i supposed to go nivarian isnt availble is it yet?
Both the new quests can be completed by exploring the new area, Crimson Hills. Take a look at the in game world map and you should see them.

feldon

Loreseeker
Yes.

The tree will respawn as a sure way to gather more. You can also clear the large troll chests, as they should have the apples in their loot table.

Scipii

:D Hi all, I this is my first time on the forum.

I wouldn't say I was NEW to the game, but I'm certainly not very good or experienced. I'm currently playing on a Level 9 Cleric (Strength 4, endurance 1, agility 2, personality 2) with fairly good gear, but I as wondering what sort of traits I should lean to or play with as a cleric.

Another thing is I've seen and tested fighting the ice dragon, an she's seems damn hard! :x ! Are there any tips for beating him?

Thanks in advance.

Dimidium

Scipii":3rmp9wos said:

I wouldn't say I was NEW to the game, but I'm certainly not very good or experienced. I'm currently playing on a Level 9 Cleric (Strength 4, endurance 1, agility 2, personality 2) with fairly good gear, but I as wondering what sort of traits I should lean to or play with as a cleric.

Another thing is I've seen and tested fighting the ice dragon, an she's seems damn hard! :x ! Are there any tips for beating him?

Thanks in advance.

All ice resist items should be used, as well as a potion for the same purpose.

If you can't beat it with that stuff, level up and then go for it.

Scipii

Dimidium":2h2fn3nh said:
Scipii":2h2fn3nh said:

Thanks in advance.

What ice resist items do you suggest? I have this thing called an 'Azaph's Ring of Elements' (8 ice resist, among other things) and I HAVE a fur cloak, I just don't like it anywhere near as much as my Nivarian Cloak. I also have an Ice ring (20 ice resist) but that's all I have in terms of ice resist.

Dimidium

Scipii":1qlufloe said:
Dimidium":1qlufloe said:
Scipii":1qlufloe said:

Thanks in advance.

What ice resist items do you suggest? I have this thing called an 'Azaph's Ring of Elements' (8 ice resist, among other things) and I HAVE a fur cloak, I just don't like it anywhere near as much as my Nivarian Cloak. I also have an Ice ring (20 ice resist) but that's all I have in terms of ice resist.

Put all those items on for the fight and also drink a frost resist right before the fight. Give your companion a drink too. If it doesn't work, level up.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Scipii":27gxrs4a said:
Dimidium":27gxrs4a said:
Scipii":27gxrs4a said:

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at the wiki... There are armor types with cold resist, rings that have more than the 20.... you want at least 75 cold resist and higher is better...

Dimidium

Aalandryll":1774f9xh said:
Scipii":1774f9xh said:
Dimidium":1774f9xh said:

Take a look at the wiki... There are armor types with cold resist, rings that have more than the 20.... you want at least 75 cold resist and higher is better...

I assumed he checked all his items and listed the ones with cold resist,and worked from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.