The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthemanb3

Hey Everyone,

I am feeling pretty stuck as a level 9 Cleric. I think it is because I haven't been building into anything specifically, but I can't find anywhere to farm levels or items. I feel that most places are too easy or too hard. I'm currently focusing strength (4) but I want to do an agility build once I am a little stronger. Any suggestions on what skills to focus and where to farm?

the mez

hi bro first post here.....

first of all LOVE the game. its hard but still possible and the grinding is just right.
anyways is there more quests for the three at 22 rep? im stuck in it in days and need it for the other quests(says it needs 25 rep).
hope this gets noticed and GLHF playing

(BTW im lvl 10 rouge )

ps... pls give me mage already :)

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
the mez":16951ord said:

first of all LOVE the game. its hard but still possible and the grinding is just right.
anyways is there more quests for the three at 22 rep? im stuck in it in days and need it for the other quests(says it needs 25 rep).

(BTW im lvl 10 rouge )

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =The_Three

The wiki page for The Three has a list for all quests that improve your relation with them. Check which you have left to complete.

the mez

Hisoka Approves":37iofq4y said:
the mez":37iofq4y said:

(BTW im lvl 10 rouge )

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... =The_Three

The wiki page for The Three has a list for all quests that improve your relation with them. Check which you have left to complete.

thanks for the advice bro....I did the 3v11 quest (after reading the wiki ) good thing I already have 1pt in personallity so all I did was farm for golds (did most farming in the minotaur dungeon) .
now I can finally take on harder quests ty and may thelum's wisdom guide you :)

Kefka

Translator
Hi there

My first Post in this Forum, thus - First things first: THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME, DAVID - you did/you're doing a f... great job!

So, now to my issue:
- Char LVL/Class: 15/Warrior
- Quest: Exotic Substances
- Needed quest items: Coral Snake Fang/Giant Mamba Fang
- Problem:
I've killed since yesterday evening till now a countless amount of Giant Mambas really, I killed dozens of dozens of them . I'm on real Giant Mamba genocide strike and you can make manly me alone responsible if this species will ev. be extinct one day soon! But this green bastards just won't drop their Fang, not one of them.

Am I doing something wrong, or had somebody else the same problem (may a bug?)?
Any kind of advice Welcome!

Thanks very much and Cheers!

deadcorpze

Kefka":1n9adto3 said:
- Problem:
I've killed since yesterday evening till now a countless amount of Giant Mambas really, I killed dozens of dozens of them . I'm on real Giant Mamba genocide strike and you can make manly me alone responsible if this species will ev. be extinct one day soon! But this green bastards just won't drop their Fang, not one of them.

Am I doing something wrong, or had somebody else the same problem (may a bug?)?
Any kind of advice Welcome!

Thanks very much and Cheers!
Try harder. I stacked around 8 pieces of coral fangs before I even got my first giant mamba fang in the cave. The quest reward is worth it, very good equip for companions imo and yeah, happy huntingsssss~~

VDX_360

Staff member
danthemanb3":3ggxcwl5 said:
Hey Everyone,

I am feeling pretty stuck as a level 9 Cleric. I think it is because I haven't been building into anything specifically, but I can't find anywhere to farm levels or items. I feel that most places are too easy or too hard. I'm currently focusing strength (4) but I want to do an agility build once I am a little stronger. Any suggestions on what skills to focus and where to farm?

First, there's a bit of a gap players reach somewhere between Level 10 and Level 15, where for a level or two they fill too strong for the early game stuff and too weak for the mid-game stuff. Every one hits it, some sooner than others. So hitting it with your Cleric at Level 9 is a little early but not bad.

Second, The wiki will answer most your questions about where to find items.
http://exiledkingdoms.com/wiki

Lastly, you're a Cleric with a Personality of 1, your lowest Trait. With higher personality and some good skills, the Cleric can be a powerhouse. There's a few build ideas around the Thread. You might need to re-think your build.

SirDonkalot

Anybody knows what the special ability of the Warrior means in the description?

"they pay less gold when they join one of the four kingdoms"

Does that mean anything in the current state of the game?
Does it mean they pay less gold when they join a guild? not necessary one of the big 4 kingdoms but it would make sense.

Kefka

Translator
Try harder. I stacked around 8 pieces of coral fangs before I even got my first giant mamba fang in the cave. The quest reward is worth it, very good equip for companions imo and yeah, happy huntingsssss~~[/quote]

Finally got my Giant Mamba Fang (what a snake-blood-bath to get it..)! Thanks again to keeping up my motivation.

BronzeDaggerSurgeon

Greetings!
I've been thinking about creating a warrior cleric build - hard hitting shock trooper of the three, heavily relying on AoE skills.
Any chance the purchasing of mana potions will be available to none-members of the three(or the upcoming wizards guild) in future updates?
Sorry if this topic have been discussed before, or if this is not the thread to post about it. I really did all I can to look into it. Also, kind of a noob to this part of town :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.