[SPOILER ALERT!!!] PPP - Panics precious plans (Maps, Secrets, Hints)

feldon

Loreseeker
Lots to do on the Wiki w a new update and not a lot of manpower. Give us til the weekend. We have the info I believe, we just need time to add it

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
I have them... and will be working on those, as well as getting all the new items up, finishing off the few areas that are just holding pages, and doing a general overhaul of the monster section... With all the new types we need to reorganize the bestiary to make it a little less cumbersome...

Needed to take a break to do real work for a bit and recover from all the hours I put in. You can expect the maps to start going up soon.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Nilomar Cape is up.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nilomar_Cape

It takes me a while to get a map done... I have to verify the locations of the random spawns, important locations, and single time loot containers on outside areas... It takes over an hour to get one done to my satisfaction. When you consider this map only has 3 pins... more pins, more connecting areas, etc. equal more time...

I will try to get all of the outside areas done today, but I have plans this afternoon with a friend, so probably will only be able to get one more done today.

feldon

Loreseeker
Aalandryll":ifshcpcd said:
Nilomar Cape is up.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nilomar_Cape

It takes me a while to get a map done... I have to verify the locations of the random spawns, important locations, and single time loot containers on outside areas... It takes over an hour to get one done to my satisfaction. When you consider this map only has 3 pins... more pins, more connecting areas, etc. equal more time...

I will try to get all of the outside areas done today, but I have plans this afternoon with a friend, so probably will only be able to get one more done today.

Since I think most people care mostly about the secret doors, I would recommend just posting the maps wo pins. This will cut down on the urgency and allow you to take your time getting them to fully done. Kinda like doing quest steps and rewards (which I still need to get up...) early, then taking my time on the complete thorough walkthrough.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As per feldon's suggestion, all base maps for the new areas have been uploaded. I will continue working on getting them pinned and commented. I will then go through and replace all of the old maps with the new formatting and updated features. I am also planning on stitching all of the maps together to create a large real view world map.

Once the maps are complete, I will go through and get all of the new items up on the board as well as update the 70+ items that have new or corrected flavor text and updating all of the screenshots to the current version.

Once that is done, I will move on to the updating of the bestiary and make sure all of the new mobs have homes.

That is 3 major overhauls of the wiki... and while I have help for the monster section, if there is anyone who wants to help with the others, let me know and sign up to be a Loreseeker.

Zissou

The link to the Rhoneis plains map is broken. I can complete my world map when I find it.

Attachments

• exiled kingdoms map 2 low res.jpg
    exiled kingdoms map 2 low res.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 796