Efficient equipment storage strategies

ClockworkGhost

As it's getting more and more necessary to carry several types of weapons and magical gear, it's becoming more and more important to manage your inventory effectively. Here's how I do it, please feel free to add your own methods below.

Town Hall vaults - this is where I dump all the gear I pick up from encounters that I don't want to carry with me. Each time I go through a town i dump everything I don't need into a vault, to be sorted out when I get back home to New Garand. I also leave all the obvious quest items in vaults for when I'll need them.

Tower - I store stacks of potions, troll skins, powders, and anything else that I don't particularly need right now but might become useful in the future with crafting, or against future opponents who use a specific damage type.

New Garand house - one chest is weapons/armour and the other is gear. I keep most of the potions here when I'm not using them, and gear for all my companions. I transfer gear from the town hall vault that I want to keep, and sell anything left over that I don't need.

Dimidium

You're very organized. My inventory would greatly benefit from it too. Especially later in when more stiff comes out.

Bart

Hello,
same here, i just dont keep potions, i have vault for armors/rings+amulets+cloaks/weapons/quest and leather+jewelry, about potions, i keep only restoration pots.

I just almost stay in freetown.

What i am thinking thats is quests with negative reps. skip them till further decide or do them and hoping that vannari will not be imortant in late game.
(Sorry for my English, im falling to sleep right now)

Chaoscycle

I'm usually decisive on my storage i clean up almost all the time even rearranged them to my liking so far i only use 2 storages on the town hall one for consumables and one for items i usually use and then the tower storage for the things that might have uses in the future probably for crafting like mino horns, quest items and unique armors and weapons not avaipable anywhere.

ClockworkGhost

I'm thinking about changing where I store all my potions from my house to a town hall vault - that way resistance boosting gear is only the nearest town away - one recall.

Dimidium

I am thinking of only keeping trophy items in the house, or class specific items for my followers that I can never use.

Alcatras

I've got my storage sorted like this:
Vault 1: All crafting Items, ie gems, hides, plants and powders
Vault 2: All potions, as well as golden apples
Vault 3: random armor/weapon storage, as well as a few rings for stuff i regularily switch out
Vault 4: unique useful armor/weapon pieces used every once in a while
House Chest 1: Unique armor/weapons i don't really need
House Chest 2: unique and random immunity rings, enabling me to equip me and my companion fully with any immunity (except poison, only got 1 small poison ring)
Tower is empty...
In my personal inventory I've got middle and big healing pots and scrolls of recall

I sell everything I don't need or collect immediatly, favourably in freetown

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Grem Izerra - Lvl 14 criminally insane Rogue (Black sheep of the family)
Rudolph Izerra - Lvl 16 high priest cleric (Hunting his evil brother)
Susanna Izerra - Lvl 4 dumbass warrior (stumbling thrlugh the world w/o a clue wtf is going on)

Cassandra

Hi there, all you tidy or hoarding kind of folk! :D

My vault space is organized as following :
1.Potions
2.Armour
3.Jewlery
4.Shields

Townhouse :
1.Daggers, Short and Long Swords
2.Two Handers, Axes, Mauls, a.s.o

Tower:
Gear and Stuff you don't necessarily need

I like it that way, cause I find everything I need close together, and it seems to be reasonable, in case of changing and equipping my companions,
regards,
C.

pedrinho

Translator
Did you say HOUSE??????

You know, I'm newbie here... So, obviously I am missing something... lol

(less than a week playing, sorry, still on level 7 rogue).

Just curious: when and how do I get a house????