Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I would take as priority getting to Rage as soon as possible. Not only because of the DPS, but because in the endgame stun and paralysis will put you against the ropes.

Nice HP for level 13, though!

Arthurii

Translator
Done main quest in December, now finished all the quests. This is my non-evil fork of this character, whom takes around 3 shots to kill almost everything.
Respecialized only once around level 15, when got enough skill points for proper summoner-staff build, before was doing fine with caster-staff one.
I tried to boost Gris' health as much as possible, so that she will do more tanking in between her deaths.
Most of the time I don't carry all kinds of elemental weaponry, leaving in my house what I'm not going to find useful against enemies in next dungeon.

Last achievement was that I've taken a nice walk across those lava rivers and then beaten Lord of the Pit without breaking a sweat. Probably the only boss where I used potions was the Void Lord.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":3k2t1lhg said:
I would take as priority getting to Rage as soon as possible. Not only because of the DPS, but because in the endgame stun and paralysis will put you against the ropes. Nice HP for level 13, though!

LOL losing my life quite a lot in the early game I think I've now levelled-up quite a bit compared to the main story. Perhaps too much but having fun. Level 20, 40 DPS, 714 hp.

Haven't even glanced at heading towards Tremadan's tower, have the 4 Necromancy tomes in storage. Done 63/90 quests.

Thus far all my grinding has been non-specific (just after XP, gold, loot) but having just just succeeded grinding Blessed Plate for Hirge am going to grind for some Legion Leggins before heading to the Abbey. Went there before under-levelled under-equipped & with Aldon and got pulverised.

Raven559

Привет. Использовал гугл переводчик, чтобы с вам сказать.
Я пытался сделать воина с самым высоким дпс. И походу у меня получилось.
Hey. I used Google translator to tell you.
I tried to make a warrior with the highest DPS. And it seems I did it.
Screenshot-20190308-212450.png

https://vk.com/wall315236107_749

Mod Note: I corrected your last sentence, the translation was not correct (also re-uploaded the Screenshot)

Последнее предложение я Исправил, перевод был не правильный ;)

Arthurii

Translator
Raven559":2wjeri1w said:

Oh my. I wonder how you did it tho. Care to share your build?
Фига себе. Интересно, как ты это сделал. Поделишься сборкой?

Raven559

Arthurii":sq746fpe said:
Raven559":sq746fpe said:

Oh my. I wonder how you did it tho. Care to share your build?
Фига себе. Интересно, как ты это сделал. Поделишься сборкой?

Привет. Я новичок в этой игре. Эта сборка лично мною придуманная. То, что на скрине - это показатель максимального урона с активными пассивными умениями: дуэль и ярость. На скриншотах показан минимальный урон https://vk.com/wall315236107_750. Для высокого дпс использовался адамантиевый двуручный меч и пассивные умения: Эксперт в двуручном 3, тяжёлая рука 3, дуэль 3, яркость 3. В зависимости от ситуации меняю меч на другой.
Hey. I am new to this game. This assembly I personally invented. The fact that the screen - is an indicator of maximum damage with active passive skills: duel and rage. The screenshots show the minimum damage https://vk.com/wall315236107_750. For high DPS, an adamantium two-handed sword and passive skills were used: Expert in two-handed 3, heavy hand 3, duel 3, brightness 3. Depending on the situation, change the sword to another.

Luis6

Wow! it's so helpful when being here. I spent weeks on [Deleted] then found nothing. I got a lot here. I wasted my time with the thing can't help at all.

Horton Leeds

Lv.24 Warrior.
Difficulty. Hard
strength-5+2.
Endurance-4.
Agility-6+1.
Intelligence-4.
Awareness-3+1.
Personality-3+2.

Skills:
Whirlwind+2.
Resilience+2.