Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Hello, i'm from Brazil. I love the Exiled Kingdoms, I bought it last year.
I currently have 6 characters who have already made the lothasan ark, but, my favorite character, preferred and what game many times in it is my rogue. follow the photos:

Edit Note: Screens deleted

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":27yo22xy said:
Respect! 104h, 354dps and lvl 40 with one character :shock: thumbsup!

Yes, my addiction to the Exiled Kingdoms is great, I fixed a lot on my rogue and he is very well prepared for future updates in the game.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Moderation note: deleted a bunch of posts here. Please remember the forum rules, in particular the "be nice" one, and the "don't discuss modding/cheating" as well.

No warnings were issued, but please, be civil, your arguing and accusing/belittling each other does not benefit the thread, people comes to this thread to check on other people builds or commenting them, criticism is fine, being offensive isn't.

turboexpress

Hi mates, new to the game. Here is what I have so far.

WARRIOR - Level 16 (I use all three companions, alternating between them).

STR - 4
END - 4
AGI - 3
INT - 2
AWA - 3
PER - 2

Damage - 9-15 +5 Frost - Icicle main weapon
Speed - 12
Critical - 9% (16-30)
DPS - 21.0

Armor - 25

Resistances -------> Fire +26, Cold +38, Shock +34, Death +46, Poison +45, Spirit +14.

I also learned additional skills like Precision Strikes, Massive Criticals, Shock Ward and Ice ward.

Taking opinions, suggestions, ideas and criticism. Would like to improve in the game. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Owns

Loreseeker
turboexpress":2bvfwxx2 said:
Light? Mind? +14.

It's Spirit! You'll find it described in the description of Personality trait, which boosts spirit resistance.

Warrior is actually the only class I haven't played so I can't help much with suggestions. As a general rule for me though, I dislike putting skill points into elemental resistances like Ice ward since it can easily be compensated for using resistance potions and gear. I prefer using skills points on things that will see more usage, but I like to play aggressive.

Lizzard414

Lvl 20 Mage, I hate this game (early levels frustrated me badly with mage, love this game <3 )
Skills:
Mage Armor IV
Wand Mastery III (Kinda had leftover points)
Staff Mastery IV
Mana Surge III
Gate II (#1 mage skill 100%)
Disengrate II
Arcanist III

Gear:
Hood of the Hermit
High Mage Robes
Gloves of the Explorer
Amulet of Dark Whispers
Magma Greatstaff (I primary use this one)
Ring of the Bull
Bishop's Ring
Cloak of Might
Black Silk Leggings
Sandles of the Saint
Girdle of Supreme Intellect
Jester's Skull (When I use my wand, which is normally Branch of the Holy Tree)

Edit Note: Screen shots deleted

Owns

Loreseeker
Lizzard414":15j6ckio said:
Lvl 20 Mage, I hate this game (early levels frustrated me badly with mage, love this game <3 )
Congrats on reaching lvl 20! Please correct me if I'm wrong, but based on your build and gear, I'd guess you haven't completed The Ark of Lothasan quest yet. I think you will have a hard time there with that build. So I have some suggestions that are only my humble opinion:

I'd suggest specializing in either summoner + staff, or Spells + Mage Barrier + Wand (I will soon be posting a build & guide for this). It looks like you prefer staff and disintegrate, so focus on summoner in that case. You shouldn't need strength at all for Mage unless you want Body Builder or Massive Criticals advanced skills but imo that's not necessary either. A Mage build based on criticals might be interesting though (another style I've been toying with).

Heads up for the Ark, you will need Shock damage and with your build it doesn't seem like you have any (no Lightning, no Mage Barrier, no Sparkling). Without having at least one (preferably 2) of those things I'd be surprised if you make it very far through The Ark. Having Shock resistance will also help a lot and being able to summon at least a Sparkling will make things easier for you in with both shock damage and shock resistance.

Owns

Loreseeker
I wonder if this type of thread would work better if it were split up by class. Each class would have its own discussion making it easier for people to find relevant information for their class.