Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

subgenius

Interesting build Isiliax, I might try something similar with my next cleric. How are you playing it normally? What buffs do you use each battle, and why have both intervention and heal at max level?

Adam_Runs

Akia Cabanas - Cleric - lvl 15 - 49 hours playtime

HP 260
MP 116
Strength 3+1
End 3+1
AGI 2
INT 4
AWA 2
PER 3+1

Damage - 11-13+4 toxic (Despair hammer)
Speed 11
Crit 6
DPS 17.6
Armour 20

Arbenos Might III Thelumes Wisdom II
Holy Shield II, Sacred Flame II, Heal Wounds II, Nivarias Barrier II, Intervention II, Bloodlust I, Recovery I.

My Grissenda is lvl 14 but 26 armour and a beast, can clear whole dungeons without needing to heal her :mrgreen:

11redsky11

Cleric lvl 15

STR - 4 +1
END - 3 +1
AGI - 3
INT - 2 +1
AWA - 2
PER - 3 +1

Hp -285
Mp - 110
Armor - 21

Bone mace
Damage 15-18
Speed 9
Crit 10% 19-36
Dps 15.8
Effect stun 5% ,, stun 4%

Despair
Damage 11-13 +4 toxi
Speed 11
Crit 12% 14-26
Dps 18.1
Effect stun 4%

Skills

Heal wounds - lvl 3
Arbeno's might- lvl 3
Crusader - lvl 2
Nivaria'a barrier - lvl 3
Thelume's wsdom - lvl 1
Dungeoneering - lvl 1

Duel - lvl 2
Precision strikes - lvl 2
Massive crits - lvl 1

Isiliax

subgenius":3lknvtok said:
Interesting build Isiliax, I might try something similar with my next cleric. How are you playing it normally? What buffs do you use each battle, and why have both intervention and heal at max level?

Intervention is for myself, while heal is for whole team. Most of fights the tank role play Hirge and me, rarely wolf, so any time her or mine hp goes down by 150~ I use heal, the same for wolf when he is at 50% hp. Hirge will use her heal just after somebody is on like 40% hp if I am not wrong, so she always is there to save our asses. When my mana gets around 40-50 point I dont use heal anymore, so I can have mana for Intervention, Battle Prayer and summoning friend again. But to be honest I don't have to use intervention often, just sometimes against hardest bosses, so maybe I could skip it, but it's quiet cheap skill for good saving cases. For a long time I was using Arbenos Might together with Holy Shield, but later I found out that you can use much less skill point's, spending them on Battle Prayer and gaining much more armour, resistances and dmg for whole team, instead of some death resistance which on my cleric is like always over 100. The only one bad thing is dmg from Arbenos doesn't stack with Battle Prayer... So if this won't be changed on higher lvls there is high possibility to trade arbenos with sacred fire (If this one get any change on dmg done) and if not I will have to wait till 22-23lvl for more skill points to get flames of faith. Anyway the buff from Battle Prayer gives already huge amount of dmg so It's just an option to get more supportive cleric. Good luck :)

subgenius

Very interesting about Aberno's not stacking with battle prayer, I didn't know that yet (haven't tried prayer). Building up a cleric now to test this out, looks like a fun and different way to play the class. Thanks!

Lord Farquat

Cuckoorex":2zfjwas8 said:
Just hit level 20 with my Rogue. First image shows normal stats, second shows with Stab and Flurry active. Currently saving up for Girdle of the Rogue to boost Dex even more.

So can rogues have a higher DPS than warriors? I have a Lvl 23 warrior with a 50.6 DPS (with Giant strength and bloodllust 62.2) so it seems a rogue with bonuses deals a lot more damage. I do have 788 HP but still, it seems like rogues might be better melee characters than warriors. Or am I overlooking some element of the stats?

subgenius

He has stab activated, so this shows the damage that will be done only on the next strike. It's not sustained damage like a warrior will have, it's hit and run damage.

Adam_Runs

I've gone up a level and rejigged the traits but I still don't seem to be doing much DPS, any suggestions on weapons or damage boosting accessories I could find/buy? I'm not keen on the big slow 2 handed mauls and all the maces I've found are too weak to make the slow speed worth it, thanks.

Adam_Runs

Jehoshua":10hhv28f said:

Cleric Build balanced can beat greater demon, both undermother (without charm) and fire phrophet. Can heal up to 18 times 18x75 = 1350 so the health is never be a concern. Adaon with 2 weapons as companion for DPS and Hirge for long life or undead quests

I've four levels below you but my stats are miles behind, what weapon/rings are you using (and where can I get them :)