New Garand misc Quests

xrex110

Hey,

Can anyone give hints for the quests Spicing up things and 'Where did I put my sword?' I can't find them anywhere, and I've been to every tavern on the west of the river looking for rumors with no success.
I only want hints, because I seriously do not know where to go for these quests, and i want to complete them before moving on to Jabal and Newtown.

Also, a hint in Loriel the loreseeker quest would also be appreciated. It says she dissapeared near Kingsbridge, and I've cleared out the bandits hideout and all nearby dungeons. Still no luck.
Thanks!

Tokyobell

xrex110":144622lp said:
Hey,

Can anyone give hints for the quests Spicing up things and 'Where did I put my sword?' I can't find them anywhere, and I've been to every tavern on the west of the river looking for rumors with no success.
I only want hints, because I seriously do not know where to go for these quests, and i want to complete them before moving on to Jabal and Newtown.

Also, a hint in Loriel the loreseeker quest would also be appreciated. It says she dissapeared near Kingsbridge, and I've cleared out the bandits hideout and all nearby dungeons. Still no luck.
Thanks!

i forget where but i know the location, where did i put my sword is in the sewer guarding by ghouls.

loriel is in lannegar valley dungeon.

i forgot about spice things up... i believe ethan already made video about this...