Cleric Trait Points

Sir ShanksAlot

Anyone have a preference on stat distribution? I'm balancing evenly between Str, Agi, End and Per. Seems to work great so far, anyone else come up with a good stat distribution?

Ps - LOVE THIS CLASS

Ethan185

Personally i do strength and personality strength means more dmg and personality for mana all else is ok like end

sinoako9

Haha! I guess I'm not the only one who actually likes to play Cleric in EK but has serious issue with being "jack of all trade; master of none." Cleric is a lil hard to stat since it's still in introductory phase, I think.

My lv 8 Cleric: STR 4, END 3, AGI 1, PER 2, INT 1, AWA 0.

Went high endurance in the first couple levels to survive and then focused on actually dealing damage which has worked out so far but now feels like I should have invested more in PER or AGI instead of END. Mana pots wasn't implemented yet then so having lots of mana seems to have had little benefits but now... there's more room to experiment.

Wish I could re-trait. Lower END and remove that INT (lol). I might just create a new game but...but... my hoard. :cry:

Sir qu

My cleric have strg 4. AwA 1. Charisma 3 agi 3 end2 is perfect cruz i CAN survive anda Deal good dmg