Web terror

Ethan185

Some one please tell me full guide to web terror i want to post on youtube in one video

Erit

Ethan185":86r1mb61 said:
Some one please tell me full guide to web terror i want to post on youtube in one video
This quest is actually quite a long quest.

you start the quest just outside of iron valley (I forget the name of this map) got a nice easy quest first of killing some spiders then the captain will tell you about a problem and how the king had sent 50 knights to a cave but only one returned, you then have to find the cave which is located in the same map (around the centre of the map) but you can't enter because of a magical barrier. Go back to the captain to tell him what you found, you then have to go find the one remaining knight, that one is the scarred vagabond in New garrand go talk to him and he will either meet you at the cave or you can kill him for the magical stone to required to enter the cave, then go in and kill everything. Just make sure you first kill the two mini bosses (one has the sword 'cruelty') if you don't kill these 2 bosses then the final boss becomes a very difficult fight, after killing the main boss report back to the captain for your ridiculously under appreciated reward.

Ethan185

Erit":tcazwstb said:
Ethan185":tcazwstb said:

you start the quest just outside of iron valley (I forget the name of this map) got a nice easy quest first of killing some spiders then the captain will tell you about a problem and how the king had sent 50 knights to a cave but only one returned, you then have to find the cave which is located in the same map (around the centre of the map) but you can't enter because of a magical barrier. Go back to the captain to tell him what you found, you then have to go find the one remaining knight, that one is the scarred vagabond in New garrand go talk to him and he will either meet you at the cave or you can kill him for the magical stone to required to enter the cave, then go in and kill everything. Just make sure you first kill the two mini bosses (one has the sword 'cruelty') if you don't kill these 2 bosses then the final boss becomes a very difficult fight, after killing the main boss report back to the captain for your ridiculously under appreciated reward.

So basically the two champions are in different places in the map right

Erit

Ethan185":2i3509fu said:
Erit":2i3509fu said:
Ethan185":2i3509fu said:

So basically the two champions are in different places in the map right
Yes, just remember to take potions.