Spoiler alert, you can't spoil life.

levifro

Why make it hard for people to answer their question ? Why should somebody run around and repeat your confusion ? Just tell them where things are simply and directly. This game is not interesting anyway, not truly. it's a distraction from real interest, from interest in life.... If your mind is going all the time, your going to be insensitive to right now, your not going to be able to BE now... Does the creator of this game know why he is called a human being ? and does the creator of this game know that it's not original in any sense, so why make completing a quest a big secret or something to shun or avoid... if you shun you only shun your own idea, if you avoid it's only your own fear that you can not face that you avoid, not reality. and really please just post a list of how to complete all the quests. thank you . fa fa fa

Sharkyinthe UK

levifro":36wvkxes said:
Why make it hard for people to answer their question ? Why should somebody run around and repeat your confusion ? Just tell them where things are simply and directly. This game is not interesting anyway, not truly. it's a distraction from real interest, from interest in life.... If your mind is going all the time, your going to be insensitive to right now, your not going to be able to BE now... Does the creator of this game know why he is called a human being ? and does the creator of this game know that it's not original in any sense, so why make completing a quest a big secret or something to shun or avoid... if you shun you only shun your own idea, if you avoid it's only your own fear that you can not face that you avoid, not reality. and really please just post a list of how to complete all the quests. thank you . fa fa fa

I think we have an escapee from the fens !

Sir ShanksAlot

Sharkyinthe UK":3sjgjol0 said:
levifro":3sjgjol0 said:

I think we have an escapee from the fens !

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I know this creature, he is the legendary Snarf.

levifro

i am you, thats what love is.

thanks for the game, just dont' think you can spoil things , really

omni

levifro":3fdnrtzc said:
i am you, thats what love is.

thanks for the game, just dont' think you can spoil things , really

You start off with a childish rant which would make a 2 year old proud and follow that up with this?

Bipolarism much?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
levifro":2gr9f6iu said:
why make completing a quest a big secret or something to shun or avoid... if you shun you only shun your own idea, if you avoid it's only your own fear that you can not face that you avoid, not reality. and really please just post a list of how to complete all the quests. thank you . fa fa fa

Different people enjoy different things in games. Many people, for instance,

enjoy unexpected twists. I am sure you acknowledge that fact. And it is really not that big of a burden, if you only have to make a click to show a hidden spoiler. It is just a click we're talking here... hardly qualifies as making it a "big secret" or shunning the truth you can't face :p

I think the spoiler warnings don't prevent knowledge sharing at all. Sometimes people over-use it, but that's no biggie. I yet have to see someone coming here for answers and leaving empty handed.

If what wou want is a full walkthrough, that's of course also a legitimate way to play a game, I myself play RPGs that way, trying not to spoil all secrets but sometimes checking to make sure I'm not missing important stuff. However, I don't think it's my job, I make the game, not the walkthroughs. A wiki will be made by players at some point (they asked before, I recommended waiting a bit until content is more advanced). Feel free to participate at that point!