Fire 1H Sword?

Ikaru

Anyone know where one can acquire a fire short sword besides from the fort assault quest?

Sir qu

Hunt some imps and u will get some vulcan daggers or even if you kill ice imps u can get the ice dagger uhm i remember got a fire sword from a mysterius boy who travel around all map but this before download the new version, actually i can see the diferents traveler trades has been change their stock so maybeif u have lucky or determ level u can buy one of those swords from smith or strage traveler, so i apologize for my english, im a spanish speaker xD hope you understand my point good luck on your Journeys

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
So far best 1hand weapon is the one from orc fort attack.

In rhonneis plain you can buy fire dagger. Forgot where I got 2hand fire weapon. :(

Sharkyinthe UK

the 2 hander comes from the centurion lock in quest, top left hand corner
Alan_SP":3sriqm01 said:
So far best 1hand weapon is the one from orc fort attack.

In rhonneis plain you can buy fire dagger. Forgot where I got 2hand fire weapon. :(

Ikaru

I went with the Breastplate for the fort quest was looking for an alt 1H fire for my companion. I was using the warrior but ended up switching to the thief because couldn't find any non dagger fire weapons. Am using a warrior focused on 2H for my character.

I have Cruelty on my Warrior