How what ?

Martinbelfast

I seem to have done everything possible for the main game. And apart from doing town hall quests am at a dead end. Everything else is not finished ?

Martinbelfast

Been lv 11 3 times now 13 more junk then I can use more money then I can spend killed every king was in the top ten till I lost my game due to the dum save thing. Now 19 and my skills page has went bloody dark can't even see the skills.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Martinbelfast":mhr0gylo said:
Been lv 11 3 times now 13 more junk then I can use more money then I can spend killed every king was in the top ten till I lost my game due to the dum save thing. Now 19 and my skills page has went bloody dark can't even see the skills.

Will look into that, if you can email me a screenshot it would help me. Thanks.

As for content: no way I can develop faster than you guys play... Consider a break of a few weeks, then return and I bet there'll be lots of new stuff waiting for you :)

Martinbelfast

It's working fine now ? And sorry was just having a moan. I really do like this game. I just have never spend money on an unfinished game before. And I do kinda play more then I should. Ie when the wife is away i get peace to play lol.