[Spoiler] Shady stranger WTH

Ethan185

Normally the cool guy sells me good stuff like things i normally don't from other vendors.Then suddenly this ass hole stabs me and i die he mention something bout the forsaken worst part i didn't save and i lost a level. What do I do was this intentional and David if you are reading this why did the same guy sell me stuff then attack me.

BTW i bought a silver sword of him after i escaped the prison ots makes no sense
Is he the same persom

:cry: :cry: :cry:

sinoako9

Yes, I believe after you've encountered the Forsaken in the main story, shady stranger will sometimes stab you. They are shady for a reason, shouldn't just trust someone just because they used to cuddle with you.

Ethan185

sinoako9":3rzgiq2x said:
Yes, I believe after you've encountered the Forsaken in the main story, shady stranger will sometimes stab you. They are shady for a reason, shouldn't just trust someone just because they used to cuddle with you.

But he me sold a cool looking sword after i left the prison foesn't make sense

sinoako9

Traveling armorer has random wares. Is he the same person? I have no clue. He didn't say his name was Bob. Couldn't say he's Bob the traveling armorer.

Same concept lol.

Ethan185

sinoako9":32h56con said:
Traveling armorer has random wares. Is he the same person? I have no clue. He didn't say his name was Bob. Couldn't say he's Bob the traveling armorer.

Same concept lol.

Wait so u say there is more shady men hell yea

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's not the same guy, it's a shady stranger... Different each time. Last one you met seems to be an assasin looking for you. Everyone looks the same with a hood, like Adaon would say.

Eliadann

sinoako9":2essnprx said:
They are shady for a reason

Owned!

See, I wouldn´t trust coming and telling me "My name is Shady Stranger. You killed my father, prepare to die"

- Elia