Blessed Chain Vest?

omni

Does it exist?

My cleric is level 13 and I've completed all the quests. I haven't seen it drop anywhere. I'm currently running around in a nice leather vest (Lionskin Cuirass) but don't like the look.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I will have a look at it before I release next update. I am sure it drops or sells somewhere, but I can't remember now.

omni

DavidBVal":1rux767m said:
I will have a look at it before I release next update. I am sure it drops or sells somewhere, but I can't remember now.

If you find where it is, please let me know, I sure can't find it anywhere and I've pretty much exausted all chests for anything of value and shopped every vendor 20x or more

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I... admit that I forgot to check about it, with all the other stuff. But I just noted it down in the list for next update. Probably for Saturday. Sorry, folks.

sinoako9

Not sure how small is the chance but I was able to buy a blessed chain vest with my first encounter with the traveling armorer after the patch.

On that note:
I sent a support email about traveling armorer I encountered at Rhoneis Plains force closing my game and include a .bak (not sure if I sent it properly tho)