thieves guild *spoiler alert*

cl0ud82

Need help for this quest... I have adaon on my party and i searched all over garand including the sewers but seems like adaon is pretty darn useless for not being able to find that secret door for the coin ive found. How high of a level my adaon should b? Does the scroll detect hidden can help? I looked around the 3 statues in new garand but... No luck. Please help... It is the last of currently available quest that i havent finished with all my characters...
Thanks in advance.

Azog

The scroll helps, but with adaon it really isnt necessary, it propably just takes more time to detect it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
have you seen a door blocked by a fence? approach the statue next to it

cl0ud82

Found it... I thought the statues are somewhere around ground lvl of garand. Derp... Heheheh
Now i cant wait for the next update... In particular more advance class skill and mage class. David and the team really deserves 2 thumbs up for the game u r making. I hope when this game is done , you guys will never ever stop making game like these be it the same genre or not. U guys really put the fun factor above greed. Many players would agree to pay wholeheartedly and continue to support this team if you guys keep your principle to what a game should be. It should be rewarding, entertaining and not a chore also a game should never be a reason to waste your life saving (like many other giant coorp out there). Kudos to you all.
Heres hoping to your success to even making more succesful game.

Edit: to add we as satisfied players should help the dev making their hardwork known to other gamers out there. Louder shoutout, bigger marketing. I know rpg like these are dying breed, but we loyal fans of classic rpg truly knows that this team deserves our undying support so that they are able to survive and compete with other big shot coorp in this greedy gaming era of iap.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
cl0ud82":pflotq9w said:
Found it... I thought the statues are somewhere around ground lvl of garand. Derp... Heheheh
Now i cant wait for the next update... In particular more advance class skill and mage class. David and the team really deserves 2 thumbs up for the game u r making. I hope when this game is done , you guys will never ever stop making game like these be it the same genre or not. U guys really put the fun factor above greed. Many players would agree to pay wholeheartedly and continue to support this team if you guys keep your principle to what a game should be. It should be rewarding, entertaining and not a chore also a game should never be a reason to waste your life saving (like many other giant coorp out there). Kudos to you all.
Heres hoping to your success to even making more succesful game.

Edit: to add we as satisfied players should help the dev making their hardwork known to other gamers out there. Louder shoutout, bigger marketing. I know rpg like these are dying breed, but we loyal fans of classic rpg truly knows that this team deserves our undying support so that they are able to survive and compete with other big shot coorp in this greedy gaming era of iap.

What can I say... makes me very happy to be the DM and have many thousands of people enjoying my game :)