Warrior vs Rogue DPS

toopa

Translator
Yeah. With stealth and stab you can deal a lot of damage indeed, and that's fine. Is the trap good? I always went more for stealth/stab combo and evasion to be invincible to port back to city. I think evasion is completely broken. You can yolo rush with stealth into any enemy, loot chests/corpse and then port back via scoll + invinciblity :D

Azog

But when I have 20 armor or 10 armor I don't really feel a big difference. Stronger mobs still deal ~10 dmg with each hit. I'd rather kill my enemies ~50% faster than recieving ~25% less damage from hits because of 10 extra armor
Armour makes a big difference, especially for how long you can last in a dungeon or even a single battle. If you play a two-handed warrior build with lower armour and resistance, then you would see the difference.

I think you cant compare warrior and rogue directly, since both have a unique gameplay and you also could choose different builds/gameplay styles within a class. I think the balancing is right between the classes, maybe only the rogue should get better bows for an effective archer build actually. And please dont nerf the Cleave skill, since all other offensive skills are a bit unhandy in my opinion. :p

cl0ud82

I kike charge. Huge dmg bonuses. Run when facing mmltiple mobs til they all got lined up perfectly then when they all bunch up in one line just charge + cleave the remaining ones and if they are still has high hp or u missed some whirlwind to knock back run and xharge it again.
I also use charge to shorten the gap for rangebattacker. When facing tough enemies narrow corridor or small narrow bridges are your best friend hehehe. I.e. small bridge on trollfens will do nice trick especially now that flaming twohander is in the game right now. But tbh, of all the 3 classes rigt now my cleric seems to be strongest and efficient in killing all kinds of mobs without having to run around like rogue or warrior 2hander. But for speed killing 2hwar takes the cake hehe. Cant wait what the mage class has to offer tho. Oh btw david... Need more awesome bow. Right now when playing rog, i seems to alternate melee and range a lot. Not that is a bad thing tho, rog is the most challenging class as of now to me unlike cleric and war.