[SPOILER] Giles quest

Eduardo

I kill the blue dragon before the giles quest. Now there is nothing on cave, so I can not finish the quest!

Trasd

Re: Giles quest

Please add "
" in your title.

Or moderator....

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, you can finish the quest, trust me. the dragon (actually a wyvern)...

Is unrelated to the quest itself. Somewhere in that cave you can find what you're looking for.

Also, welcome to the forum, please observe the rules. Don't spoil without warning (in case you don't understand, don't tell everyone game secrets, put
in title so people knows.

and don't duplicate messages ;)

KillerX

his bones are in the room to the left...the room to the right is the ice dragon

DragonAge

Question, if the thread is marked as spoiler we still ahve to use spoiler tags? just in case, about this quest rewards,

I suspect this quest will have future consequences in new garand depending on your choice, just like the spice trader one but I think you should update the quest rewards. The gold is just a bit weak and it is a very dangerous and long quest. Probably back when it was added that amount of gold sounded big, but maybe one of the recently added weapons/items would be better? I think it revolves around the player being greedy and lying, or saying the truth. It works better if the material gain for being greedy is more than just some gold. Unless it is MUCH more gold.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
DragonAge":1itrx2qi said:
Question, if the thread is marked as spoiler we still ahve to use spoiler tags? just in case, about this quest rewards,

I'd say no, marking the title as spoiler is enough, although if you're going to reveal something truly important, then you might also use the spoiler tags.

And agreed, some rewards will be updated.