Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Hello Bill, make sure you have version 874 and if you still crash, email me a backup of your saved games. Don't worry, no player of EK has ever lost his progress (if they told me)

Steelcaress

Re: IMPORTANT: Exiled Kingdoms removed from Play Store (EDIT: now published again!)

Hi!

I purchased this and play it on my Galaxy Tab S2 (tablet). Now it no longer shows up in the Play Store, so I can't update it. If you could fix this issue that would be great.

Eric

UPDATE: Never mind. It's showing up now.

VoidWalkerZ

i still have the "your device is not compatible with this version" error on google play

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

VoidWalkerZ":1c4ofcoo said:
i still have the "your device is not compatible with this version" error on google play

email me your device model and ROM details please, I'll open a support case with google and offer you an alternate way to update if they don't provide a solution. [email protected]

VoidWalkerZ

i believe i sent all that was needed but not sure

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

I replied to you. Okay, I think it's time to unstick and lock this thread, as it really serves no purpose anymore.

Just one more thing to say: thanks everyone for supporting me, it has really helped and it meant a difference. Enough psychodrama, back to development, bug fixing, and adventuring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.