Any help? (Tiniest spoilers?)

ouermyhte

Hi all,

I'm loving Exiled Kingdoms. But, I'm either being dumb, or I've found a bug.

I've been through this bit of the main quest with another character, but now, after going from Kingsbridge to New Garand, I can't get into the Magistrate's house. In the journal it says something like,"It seems he has been spending my money happily. I should track him down quickly in New Garand." Is there a step I'm missing? I've gossiped in both the pubs, and spoken to pretty much everyone.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Marcus

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
ouermyhte":3fu1dmyp said:
Hi all,

I'm loving Exiled Kingdoms. But, I'm either being dumb, or I've found a bug.

I've been through this bit of the main quest with another character, but now, after going from Kingsbridge to New Garand, I can't get into the Magistrate's house. In the journal it says something like,"It seems he has been spending my money happily. I should track him down quickly in New Garand." Is there a step I'm missing? I've gossiped in both the pubs, and spoken to pretty much everyone.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Marcus

There's actually 2 ways to find the magistrate's house, both are achieved by talking to people in New Garand.

First one, if you have Intellect 1 or higher:

Talk to a noble called Mason near the temple, the building surrounded by trees. As a condition to helping him, you can tell him to give you the Magistrate's address. The quest is high-level, but you don't need to finish it now, as he'll give you the address right away.

There's a second one, that requires no special traits.

At the other side of the river, near the bridge, there is a man (called just Townsman) which will offer you the information in exchange of money. If you have a Personality of 1+, you can reduce the price a lot.