Game mode without resp creatures

Elcor

How about game mod without resp creatures, or resp for 7 days, but not even tavern rest. From m y perspective it's look more logic and make some chance to clear dungeon without 100 potion.

KimPera

this game works a bit differently than other android action-RPGs, let me explain why I disagree.

Potions are meant to be emergency lifesavers, they are very expensive, because they're not supposed to be used massively. Getting to the bottom of dungeons should be a matter of optimizing skill usage and getting as little damage as you can.

Example, if as a rogue you use Stealth/Stab on every goblin in the mine, they'll barely hit you. Similar with Whirlwind. Of course if 3 goblins come at you at the same time, you will get hurt, but you have to avoid that, normally enemies can be fought one on one. If you make a mistake and run into 3 zombies, it is time to do some special tactics. for instance, whirlwind, then run around avoiding them until whirlwind is active again. If you are a rogue, run around and lay traps, when Stab becomes usable, stop, stab, and then keep running. If you were close to the deep rooms with chests, spending a potion may be worth it.

If you just jump into enemies and try to automatically defeat them, yeah, you'll just die. And I personally like that. In other games, it's just move to enemy, taptaptaptaptap, nothing interesting. Here you need to dance around, use skills, and know when to run away.

We all got slaughtered in the goblin mines a few times, but with time and a little skill, this game can be beaten, and I am not one of those mega-skilled action game players, my reflexes suck, but eventually I learned how to play each class. It is what makes it fun, at least for me :p

Kennnethor

I agree with Kim, but it is also true that this game is -impossibly difficult- to most casual players. Seriously, consider adding a new diff. level that makes things easier for them.

I'd make no changes to the actual difficulty levels because they're very well balanced once you learn how 2 play, and I'd hate to see this game become another autowin rpg.

Zarky

This game isnt designed to be a walk in the park. If you find an area to be to difficult, approach that area with a different strategy. Once you've exhuasted all of the available options; resist potions, armor bonus potions, mercanaries, useing different weapons, better armor, and still cant seem to conquer that area, grind away at areas that you can conquer to gain a level or two.

Any pesky creature can be slain, any dungeon can be conquered :D :D :D

utilize whats available, and you will prevail! :D

Dungeons are a good source for loot, coin, and experience. To have them beasties not respawn
, all of that will go away. :cry:

abstractsense

Loreseeker
I didn't use healing potions until the very end of the available content, and that's just to kill the highest level monster in the game (it hits waaaay too hard, even with 20 armor and tons of cold resist). I enjoyed playing the game this way, as it was fairly challenging.