Reddit Post

dyanrilliams

Have you considered posting your game on reddit. In the subreddit /r/androidgaming. I'm sure ton's of people would love it. I searched it and didn't see anything posted. I would post it for you, however I figure it is better if it comes from the dev.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't yet, it is a great idea, thanks!

However, I am not sure I will do it yet... this is still a beta, will think about it.

dyanrilliams

All the more reason. More players + more feedback. Plus if they pay the 2.49 = more funds for development. Cant see how it would hurt. As long as you said it was in beta. Also after beta will there be a character reset?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You may be right... no, there will be no reset, although I believe it will be a good experience to start all over in another slot.

Very well, I'll do it :)

marcelofg55

I just saw that it was removed due to "Removed - Excessive self promotion", I guess that was because "Self promotion allowed for active community members only.", anybody active on that subreddit to repost it?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, well, I suspected it would happen. If some enthusiastic player here wants to post it, I'd be very happy :)

Positron68

I can't believe that was considered 'spam', even if it was already having good feedback already (Was at +12 in a few minutes)

alas, I rarely post so if I did it, would get deleted again.