A CHALLENGE to all of us EK players ...(for the devs)

Zarky

For starters, list a bit of info about your main character in this format;

Character name(optional)
level, class
score (shown in the details tab in character screen)

And the challenge. Whats the best way to show our appreciation to the developer (s) for creating such an Awesome game? By getting others to play :D Tell your friends and/or family about EK and get at least one of them to play. :D

Zarky

Re: A challenge to all of us EK players ...

Kloudstryker
16, warrior

I accept the challenge! :D

thanks for creating such a ... hmm, thats not it. This game is sooo ...dang, thats not it either.
Ah heck ... Im hooked, im addicted. Thanks for creating this awesome game!! :D :D

SuperCitizen

I had read UK players lol.

Tommei, cleric lev 7, HARD, 876 points.

Game incomplete and still sucks me in like this, scares me to think what it'll be when finished lol.

Igna_da

Allasar, Rogue 13, score 1379 (should re-discover those secret doors)

Challenge accepted, but I've already brought two friends to the game... will bring more if I can.

I've been a tester for many months, and was given a code to register but preferred to buy it, simply because this game is TOO good. It has flaws. It has things I may not like sometimes. But it has what very very few games has nowadays: it is made with love and care. It is personal. The oldschoolness. The story, the dialogues, the setting. I like the "dystopian" kingdoms: Varsilians always looking back to a lost empire, unable to cope with the present. Mercians and their "freedom". I really look forward to know more about Mercia and bout the other two kingdoms, and I'm always worried that the dev will not finish it and I'll never know more about this incredible setting.

Would be a dream if the dev made a PC, turn-based game one day.

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Jasmine Zephale, Rogue (10), diff: Hard
Currently on day 108. Score: 1484.

I like this game because of the ambiance and style, but also because the developer is so active and upbeat. I think that's a really important feature for indie games like this.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you very much! appreciation is appreciated ;)

It's been two long and lonely years, I'm very happy to see that, yes, the game is fun and has a lot of potential. It really motivates me extra to work. I really wish I could give you a lot of content quickly, to make up for your great support.

Seeing what a great playerbase is gathering, I am certain this summer I'll begin experimenting with multiplayer-cooperative options, so you can dungeon crawl together. But I'm doing it again, planning too much ahead when I'm still swamped in unfinished things... :D okay, back to work!

Kennnethor

Accepted!

Ken the Brave, Rogue, 14, 2290, Hard.

got a Magma shortsword that stabs through troll meat like if it was butter :ugeek:

I've already made many of my RPing friends download and play it. All of them love it :)

What I like about this game the most is that it is a GAME, not a soul-less product as 99% of Google Play Store.

PS: David, if you make this online as you say you'll be rich quick.

D20Slasher

Dymonos
level 7 cleric

I have, and will still recommend this game to others, of course. I don't know much people into old-school hardcore rpgs, tho.

KillerX

KillerX, lvl7, warrior, 353... had to dump the game and reload due to critical error on download of full license. On the plus side the spaniard offered his horses Argento and Scarto, ( umm he offered to rebuild the file for me ) . I declined in favor off him continuing to add kickass stuff to the game.

Seriously though, this game is severely cutting into my fallout 4 play time, dogmeat growled at me when I fired it up last night so I turned it off and picked this game up again.

Keep it rolling david...offer lots of cookies, or maybe chocolate to the help so ya'll continue to crank out the interesting stuff that makes me wonder all over the map looking for it ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
KillerX":2ufj5v8w said:
I declined in favor off him continuing to add kickass stuff to the game.

While I appreciate it... please guys, making sure there's no problems with saved games is my #1 priority, so if this ever happens, report it and send me your backup file. Not just to get your game back, but to allow me to see what happened, and fix it!

Don't be afraid to spam me, each bug report is valuable help in my eyes. ;)