End game content

EspartaRebirth

So here im, at rank number 1 at Ironman Mode, almost lvl10. What i wold like to know / ask is:

1) Is there a way to decrease secondary quests colddown? ( Im out of main quests, and grind isnt a option since lvl9-10 mobs give the same exp than lvl3-6)

2) Could you give Trollfens mobs any kind of loot? Im asking it cause atm is the best place around i find to grind, but the hp potion cost to sustain the grind is to high.

3) The secondary quests experience progression is not linear ( im almost lvl 10, and they keep giving me only 400 exp) , do you have plans to change these quests exp rate?

4) At this moment is there a better warrior set than the plate one?

Now a sugestion

Why dont you create a page ( or image ) and link it to a forum topic, where everyone could see the available maps at the moment? (ex: red areas not implemented yet)

Everytime you implement a new map, you update this image. It would be very helpful sir David!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations!

Please give me your char's name so I can track its progress, it's interesting to me to see how you did it :)

More content will come, and town hall quests are going to be improved big time. New quest types, rewards different than gold, and very unique depending on what kingdom they are. Town Hall Quests give level*50xp currently, so yes, they scale up.

There's already some unique loot in the Trollfens, including a miniboss, and some stuff in chests, but the "meaty" part will be a dungeon in there, which still isn't available.

There's better armor than plate, for instance if you do the orc fort quest, you can choose a very nice breastplate. Some others around.